2016 Space Jam Legit Guide

LOOK AT THESE TO AID YOU IN LEGITIMACY OF YOUR 2016 JAMS 

ANY HELP ON THINGS I DID NOT COVER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED 

Bottom shows steps to look for 

real v fakes photos were take from real vs fake kicks IG 

notice on the legit pairs the colar the 45 is on sticks out more, as well as the fabric having a more round shape to it as it meets the leather. 

fakes 45 are more round at the ends, real ones are more straight 

REAL ON LEFT FAKE ON RIGHT 

REAL

FAKES 

INSLOES NIKE AIR  LOOK AT FAKE R, Some updated fakes have fixed the R  

Real 

NOTICE COLOR OF THE REAL AND HOW THE REAL HAS WAY LESS WORDS AND DIFFERENT FONT 

REAL

REAL has a light blue stamp 

Fake stamps are a darker Blue 

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE OF THE JUMPMAN ON THE FAKES HOW THE EDES ARE NOT ROUNDED OFF

Real below.... Have more sparkles 

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN PEAK SIZE AND SHAPE OF TOE BOX 

REAL 

THE CORRECT PACKAGING SHOULD COME AS SUCH... SOME UPDATED FAKES MAY COME CLOSE BUT DETAIL WILL BE OFF 

REAL 

THE LARGE WHITE PAPER SHOULD HAVE VISBLE LINES 

Some fakes have different color 23... the most updated ones have fixed this earlier versions still have this problem 

CORRECT TOE BOX 

CARBON FIBER SHOULD BE SMOOTH 

FAKE RECEIPT THEY DO HAVE THE DAKES THEY USUALY HAVE COMMON NAMES AND CAN BE IDENTICAL TO EACH OTHER SO WATCH OUT 

Box fonts on the Fakes have a bolder font 

1)  No Receipt- 2016  Jams just released who could loose it that fast.. Doesn't automatically mean fake though just helps, There are fake receipts too 

2)  Peaks should be on this shoe, can vary in size the legit ones have big ones 

3)  The Nike Air on the insoles font is different on some fakes, The R is off its too round.

4)  Bottom of insoles are wrong color and glue lines are wrong direction and Have wrong font and words, Legit pics have diagonal lines

5)  Under insoles should be a hole and blue stamp 

6)  Shoe Trees should be wrapped in Tissue paper, the Font on the back of the shoe trees is wrong on some fakes too big

7)  Jumpman on shoe Tree should have a gradual edge not sharp( refer to pics)

8) QC stamp should be at the bottom box

9) Stars on the lid of fakes are too pointed as the real ones fade out more.

10) should have 5 articles of tissue paper 1 45 black, 1 long white with slightly visible lines , 2 short white ones on the ends of box , and paper on each shoe tree

11) toe capes should be slightly translucent but have slight cloud to them ( see in pictures)

12) Carbon fiber should be smooth, there are pairs with slight engraving 

13) toe caps shoe not be too bulky 

14) the 45 on the back of real ones has close sticking between the parallel lines 

15) the Patient Leather Cut on the Real ones have a white very clear depth to show how thick the leather is, fakes usually don't have it 

16) On black 45 paper inside the real is a darker black and lighter 45 

Last edited:
This really help anybody that bought space jams from a reseller and being paranoid that they might be fake.like me

Last edited:
Thats what is meant for, I know that buying of the reseller whom you don't know. This can help you from getting burnt 

@timmybrixxx @from88til do you see more that can be added or know of anyone with more information to help out. Appreciate and will rep!

Thanks @pmpdaddyrobford! I didn't even catch that but I totally agree there should be a space between that E and the swoosh

Thanks @pmpdaddyrobford! I didn't even catch that but I totally agree there should be a space between that E and the swoosh
might just want to delete the NA insole stuff, fakes have it fixed
2016120314321885337961.JPG

They also have peaks

@PmpDaddyRobFord

Tell me in that original picture when you look at the very bottom of both Rs do they come to a shap point... cause the R still looks too rounded From that last photo you uploaded

basically we have to nitpick 2016 jams , from the shoes to the fine details of the packaging they come with to see if its real 

I lined up ato foot locker for mine and carbon fibre is smooth on one shoe textured on the other lol

Last edited:
on my pair, the white part is grey, like the same color as the bottom of the insole, instead of white like in the above pics. is that an indicator of fake?

In the pics it almost looks white but it is gray, it should be close to the insole color so naw your good on that part

on my pair, the white part is grey, like the same color as the bottom of the insole, instead of white like in the above pics. is that an indicator of fake?
In the pics it almost looks white but it is gray, it should be close to the insole color so naw your good on that part
oh ok thank god. cause all the pics ive been seeing has shown it as straight white, then i loooked at my 2 pairs and saw grey and got paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom