2017-18 NFL Week in Review - Week 14 - Antonio Brown Show

-Antonio Brown is the best player in the NFL and it isn't close. They'll give the MVP to some QB that puts up lukewarm stats again, though, because **** the NFL.
-Get well, Carson.
-Seahawks are simply bullies who don't like it when things don't go their way. Diving at knees and **** during a kneel down? Clown *** franchise. Should have allowed ol' boy to head into the stands and whoop the drink thrower, though.
-The Chargers are the best squad in the AFCW and it's not close. Receipts are going to be pulled soon.
-LeSean McCoy is the best snow RB in NFL history.
-Dez Bryant lives.
-Vikings are done.
-#ParkTheCarr #Carrbage
-Eagles/Rams game was lit.
-Cardinals/Titans game was the opposite of lit.
-MM8 extra sudsy.
-Marvin Lewis feeling the heat yet? Course not.
-Jets should be embarrassed for allowing the Broncos to do that.
-Jameis with more picks. Go figure.
-JIMMY GUWOP 2-0 BOW DOWN.
-Tom Savage died and they strolled his corpse back out there. Good looks, Texans and NFL.

MVP:
1) AB
2-5) who gives a ****

Power Rankings:
1) **** Boston
2) Steelers
3) Rams
4) Eagles
5) Vikings

- NFC South drama down the stretch gonna be good…except for the team in that division with the best young leader, best defense, and top notch HC
- If I could take one player from the NFC South for my team right now: Deion Jones
- Feel for Carson…wish him a full and speedy recovery. I don't think Foles needs to be Wentz for the Eagles to still do some work in January
- Packers going to win the NFC because Hundley has no problem overcoming double digit deficits in the 4th quarter and saved the season for their team
- That snow game in Buffalo looked like a helluva time
- Cowboys staying in the hunt…hope they win next week so we can see Zeke in meaningful games down the stretch
- PRETTY JIMMY "BIG ****" GAROPPOLO 4-0 as a starter (2-0 in SF)…Niners will assume NE’s role as King once TB12 is done
- Seahawk defense been a bunch of sore losers for a while now so not surprised about yesterday BUT no excuse for Jags fans to pull that BS
- Phil Rivers coming for the West!!!
- That said, KC has a pulse once again
- Can’t help but draw a line between Carr last year and now Wentz
- Seahawks really gotta come out the gate better…I dunno if it’s coaching or what but they gotta start better
- Mike Tomlin escapes another. I hope if we have them down we can put them away and not let them off the hook
- Tom Savage out here having a cot damn seizure but somehow passed the concussion testing on the sideline? C’mon, mayne
- The fall from grace for Carrbage, Marimoto, and Crab Legs has been painful to watch

Bottom Five:
1. Browns
2. Giants
3. Bengals
4. Ravens
5. Bucs

giphy.gif

Packers should make Hundley the permanent closer.

Have Fraud play quarters 1-3 (since that's when he shines) and bring Brett in for the 4th.

Win/win

any other Monday I would be on top of the world but not this Monday :frown:

still think this team is good enough to do some things in Jan. but really gonna need to rely on the run game and D MUST play at an elite level

rest of the NFL:

-Texans letting Savage back in the game was one of the worst managed injuries I have ever seen
-Jameis Winston's dryer is broken because he washed and never dried
-Cam with a great performance against the Vikings
-Giants receivers need to be taken out back
-Ben with 500 passing yards :wow:
-Ravens all the sudden have an offense but no defense
-Marvin Lewis should be fired RIGHT NOW
-Jimmy G looked good, still not sold he is a franchise guy but he might be good enough
-MM8 just looks off this year
-Bennett with one of the cheapest plays of the year :sick:
-Jags are good, I like that team
-I love a good snow game, that Bills game sucked but it didn't at the same time
-AR12 is coming byke to save the Packers :pimp:
-the Chargers are a good team, really flying under the radar, Big Phil low key MVP candidate

:frown:
nick-foles-sports-illustrated-cover-philadelphia-eagles.jpg

-Jets should be embarrassed for allowing the Broncos to do that.

Jets always come out flat in road games, especially West Coast. If we considered Bowles' job safe, yesterday was a game where you re-questioned that real quick. Terrible display of clock management once again, as well as restraining Petty from throwing the damn ball. Punting twice on 4th down 23-0?? :smh:

2nd year in the league and already on that RG3 road to recovery. When do we start seeing #allinforweek1 hash tags in Philly?

- funny how the whole MM8 vs Jameis thing worked out, turns out they're both trash. who knew
- the Texans should be fined heavily for letting Savage step back on the field
- I agree with OP, all debates about Antonio are done. he's the best in the league, it's not close. I CAN'T WAIT to see them vs New England
- Chargers keep on chugging along, the Skins look like they quit
- I love the soundbites the jags give postgame but my god there's no excuse for giving up all those deep TD's late in the game. What the hell were the safeties doing?
- I thought the Browns had it, then Kizer decided to Kize like the bum he is
- Cam Newton hit Sendeho with the MEAN juke :smokin , Keenum looked shaky for the first time in a while. Panthers d-line was killing him all game

As for the Eagles, we won the battle, clinched the playoffs, beat one of these "good" teams yall swore we haven't defeated all year just to get deflated by an injury to our MVP. It sucks tremendously but I'm not out on this team. There's plenty of talent left on both sides for them to still be competent. The NFC playoffs is gonna be a tossup regardless, these teams even with injuries are much closer than we think and something like homefield advantage could swing the pendulum

- Blake is holding the jags back, they have the formula for SB run.
- Steelers are gonna miss the stud in the middle of that defense. But on the other side they have two madden created players.
- jags did the lords work by knocking off the hawks.
-mini Carolina(bills) should make the playoffs
- middle finger to the falcons. Sorry as Matt Savage(peep)
- a lot of Oakland players are stealing money.
- if Josh Gordon only had a decent quarterback.
- speaking of qbs I need Arod to sit out one more week.
- joe horn died for these touchdown celebrations.
- rams are good, to bad LA is missing out on it.
- feel for Wentz. But like I told eagle fans a few weeks back...there was a lot of football left. Lost your LT, great LB and 3 weeks later the league mvp. Again I feel for Wentz, kid is a star.

- :smh: at anybody that thought Case Keemun was gonna beat us.
- :lol: at “nobody worried about slow as Funchess.”
- :lol: @ cam vs Zimmerman defense
- Case Keemun won’t beat anybody in the playoffs, that defense and running game will.

kaixfXl.gif

Cry Eagles Cry....

did the doctors have to come and check on you because of all the excitement yesterday?

Wanna give us an emergency contact, just in case?

I know bed time is before 7, but we did go on to win that game yesterday.. and win the NFC east

Back
Top Bottom