2017-18 NFL Week in Review - Week 14 - Antonio Brown Show

did the doctors have to come and check on you because of all the excitement yesterday?

Wanna give us an emergency contact, just in case?

I know bed time is before 7, but we did go on to win that game yesterday.. and win the NFC east

Statements like this are the very reason Wentz doesn't deserve this injury, but Eagles fans do.

Personal attacks because you're hurting is clownish and pathetic. But no one expects anything different from Eagles fans.

did the doctors have to come and check on you because of all the excitement yesterday?

Wanna give us an emergency contact, just in case?

I know bed time is before 7, but we did go on to win that game yesterday.. and win the NFC east

Wentz getting hurt is their Superbowl.

Glad to see Seahawks fans calling out Baldwin for yesterday. That play by Baldwin was one of the biggest p***y acts I have ever seen. Huge game. Huge situation. And he does that? SMH.
I was way more frustrated with his lack of interest to fight for the ball on two of those INTs. Both picks to him should have been incompletions at worst and there's no reason he didn't catch the first one.

Statements like this are the very reason Wentz doesn't deserve this injury, but Eagles fans do.

Personal attacks because you're hurting is clownish and pathetic. But no one expects anything different from Eagles fans.

Umm looking out for you.. asking for an emergency contact is a personal attack?

And someone deserves something based on your view of what I said on NT, cool

don't even give him attention, it is all he wants because there is clearly a void there

I log in this morning and see all these @ messages from Philly fans when the Cowboys lost and now that I'm here, it's "don't give him attention".

LOL. Eagles fans are special bunch.

Todd Gurley... wow. Dude can ball.

Wentz.... terrible news.

Colts... lol smh.

-Saints blew it
-The Factory of Sadness continues as Brett Hundley proves A Fraud is a system QB at Green Bay
-Bucs continue on sinking with Jameis Winceton aka the upper middle class Byron Leftwich
-The Chiefs finally breaking their losing streak against the overrated Raiders
-J Stew turned back time and pounded the Vikes
-Bills beat the Colts in a slugfest and their snow rivaled theirs of Irsay's stash
-The Bungles let the Bears drop 33 on them. 33!
-Titans are AFC south pretenders and the Jags are starting to run away with the division with a signature win against the butthurt Seattle team
-Chargers going to win the AFC West
-Eagles beat the Rams to win the NFC East, but was it worth it to lose their star QB?
-JETE get shutout by the washed Broncos
-Jimmy G is the franchise QB of the Niners
-Ravens and Harbaugh did an epic choke and AB should be the MVP of the league
-NFL concussion policy is a joke

I was way more frustrated with his lack of interest to fight for the ball on two of those INTs. Both picks to him should have been incompletions at worst and there's no reason he didn't catch the first one.

Gotcha. I didnt watch your entire game, but I was blown away when he didnt try to fight for what looked like a relatively easy first down and decided to step out. Thought that was absolutely unacceptable.

Gotcha. I didnt watch your entire game, but I was blown away when he didnt try to fight for what looked like a relatively easy first down and decided to step out. Thought that was absolutely unacceptable.
It was. I believe he's from that area so maybe he was nervous playing his first game there since probably HS. Idk but Doug is always fighting for everything so to see that was disappointing to say the least.

I log in this morning and see all these @ messages from Philly fans when the Cowboys lost and now that I'm here, it's "don't give him attention".

LOL. Eagles fans are special bunch.

Eagles won yesterday...

And won the NFC east

You, of all people, complaining about getting @'d when Eagles beat the cowboys.. boy 2017, I tell ya

I would give AB the MVP, he's carrying that team. They had that streak where their defense was doing well but I can't see them going far.

Browns gotta fire Hue, he's terrible. Dope seeing Josh play well. That throw by Kizer, hahahaha

Giants dropping easy catches on 3rd down was unreal. I don't understand this at all. Our WRs are terrible. Don't even know the name of half our CBs out there.

Didn't expect Carolina to win, they're battling. It'll be crazy to see three NFCS teams in the playoffs.

Chiefs get back to the W column. Wasn't perfect but based on how badly they have looked the last month I'll take it.

Sets up, for the most part (all obscure playoff seeding scenarios removed) a winner takes all division game.

Barring a playoff run this single game will define Alex Smith's tenure as a KC Chief. Fair or not these are games that QB's get measured on. Smith's tenure in games like this doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy feeling or a sense of confidence.

If you put AB84 in man to man without safety help he is practically unstoppable. That deep ball is coming.
Remember when everyone questioned whether Big Ben was done after the Jax game. Yeah, me too.
Play calling on that last Raven's drive was horrendous. I like them being aggressive but RUN. THE. DADDGUM. BALL.
Pittsburgh just seems to 'have' it this year. All the breaks and bounces are going their way. Have to wait and see how bad losing Shazier is really going to affect them.
Don't understand how the Broncos can look so bad for eight games and then demolish a 'some what good' Jets team. Baffles the mind.

- Nino brown is the MVP. Shouldn't even be a question

- Packers hanging in there, maybe Rodgers coming back...

- If Johnathan Stewart can run like that I would trust the Panthers more

- Don't think the Eagels are done. Maybe Foles can recapture his old form

20171212_075703.png

:nerd:

-Panthers got away with a blatant hold on that Cam run at the end of the game.

-Thielen caught it

-People judging Keenum like 3/4 of his O-line wasn't missing

-Uncharacteristic drops by Diggs, Rudolph, and Thielen won't be happening again

Patriots are washed, Belichick has lost his touch, and Brady should retire soon because he's humiliating himself out there.

If we managed to make it, and play them in the first round, we'd lose by 75. :lol:

But, I'd love to get that chance at least.

Back
Top Bottom