2017 Jordan Royal 1 LEGIT CHECK PLEASE

These look good..the tumbled leather on swoosh looks correct
Can u post pics of front and back of tongue?

Legit..enjoy..the tumbled leather on ur toebox has the same consistency as my pair

Looks the same as my pair, except for the behind the tongue tag. Mine has thicker font than yours and all the banned 16 pairs I've seen.  Not sure if its because it's size 13?  Just something I noticed. 

Ok here is my size 13 pair on the right, size 6.5GS on the left.  Different sized fonts on the tags.  So they must use different sized font tags for certain size range and or it's just random, maybe on printer prints with thicker font, the other does not.  Interesting though.  Both these pairs copped at Shoe Palace. 

Ok here is my size 13 pair on the right, size 6.5GS on the left.  Different sized fonts on the tags.  So they must use different sized font tags for certain size range and or it's just random, maybe on printer prints with thicker font, the other does not.  Interesting though.  Both these pairs copped at Shoe Palace. 

View media item 2393783

so in your expert opinon...after looking at all the evidence......is my pair legit, or not legit??

so in your expert opinon...after looking at all the evidence......is my pair legit, or not legit??
I'm not an expert but looks just like my pair.  The tongue font is just something that is different, dont know why, but it is.  I'll post some pics of mine so you can compare.

OP you are good fam....none of the reps I know have clean stitching on the swoosh like that. 

Back
Top Bottom