• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how dudes don't like Bron. Dude is an all time great athlete. He isn't out here getting duis, getting arrested for hitting women, shooting himself, raping women, committing adultery and getting caught, he is socially conscious, and gives back to marginalized populations.

cavs get boogie next year. warriors pull AD in 19.

warriors/cavs battles gonna be historic for yrs to come
How does this happen under the salary cap? Boogie and AD are too ball dominant for Cavs and Warriors.

I don't see how dudes don't like Bron. Dude is an all time great athlete. He isn't out here getting duis, getting arrested for hitting women, shooting himself, raping women, committing adultery and getting caught, he is socially conscious, and gives back to marginalized populations.

For the same reasons dudes don't like Steph, Kobe, Brady, etc

Simple trolling honestly

For the same reasons dudes don't like Steph, Kobe, Brady, etc
Kobe is a rapist and snitch, and not really socially conscious though his hate is understandable. Brady is a cheater and Trump supporter. Steph isn't hated like Bron.

Last edited:
Kobe doesn't even like his parents. Son prob don't even like himself.

Kobe is a rapist and snitch, and not really socially conscious though his hate is understandable. Brady is a cheater and Trump supporter. Steph isn't hated like Bron.

All true statements tho there is quite a bit of hate on Steph too :lol

Dudes just hate great players that are not winning ships for their team

Kobe ain't no damn rapist. Stop it.

That ain't something to joke about. Real rape victims have a completely different experience than what you guys are joking about.

Slander that man, I don't care. I can't stand him, either. But the rape jokes aren't funny, and are demeaning. "Rat face volume shooting snitch punk diva" that man all you want. I'm with it.

Leave the felony that didn't happen but has happened to others out of it.

That ain't something to joke about. Real rape victims have a completely different experience than what you guys are joking about.

Slander that man, I don't care. I can't stand him, either. But the rape jokes aren't funny, and are demeaning. "Rat face volume shooting snitch punk diva" that man all you want. I'm with it.

So he didn't rape ol girl?

You dudes think **** like this is why people should or shouldn't like athletes....some people just don't like the way certain players play or the way they act on the court.

I don't see how dudes don't like Bron.
You don't understand bipartisan loyalty?

"I'm a Republican."
"Thoughts on Obama?"
"Screw him!"
"Why?"
"Because he sucks!"

"I love the Cowboys!"
"Thughts on Montana?"
"Screw him!"
"Why?"
"Because he sucks!"

"I love Curry!"
"Thoughts on Bron?"
"Screw him!"

"Why?"
"Because he sucks!"

Pretty much it. People can attach some reasons to try and legitimize their hate that was predetermined by whatever they are loyal to, but it was already predetermined.

Were you in the hotel room that night? Kobe gave her some $$ to drop the case right? Dudes were outraged when Greg hardy gave ol girl $$ to drop the charges, but ok with Kobe doing the same thing, Never forget. View media item 2448066

Last edited:

what makes you think he did? she said he did? then she said he didn't. also had multiple semens in her at time of rape kit.

yall make light of something that isn't funny.

No, but this isn't the place to open that discussion up. There are probably a dozen threads that have discussed that ad nauseam. Dig 'em up. Gravedig 'em. It's all been discussed.

what makes you think he did? she said he did? then she said he didn't. also had multiple semens in her at time of rape kit.

yall make light of something that isn't funny.
Having mutiple semens in you does not prove that you weren't raped. No is no even if someone said yes to 10 people before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom