Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros I cashed tf out on this game and I'm hyped as hell
pimp.gif

All prop bets too lets go!

If anyone believes in the basketball gods, than you know KD ain't gonna get the 'ship this year. He sold his soul, the outcome ain't gonna be pretty.

You guys make me sick. Last game it was "this is only game 1" "who cares this happened last year " "but last year! Last year" now yall saying the warriors are unfair and making fun of Durant for being on the warriors again.

The crazy thing is he is the MAIN reason they're winning right now. He's damn near carrying everyone except curry. Meanwhile LeBron is having nightmares of kd and looking completely outclassed. And he looks like he's giving up again

Do Cavs let Jr Smith ride the team plane home? I would stick him on the greyhound

Last edited:
Cavs gon pull a zaza and start trying to take out ankles the rest of the series to change the momentum. Game 3 is huge can't wait for Wednesday

Coward acting tough after joining a 73 win team :lol:

Sad!

Lebron stacked the deck twice and did the same thing. It's time he gets some of his own medicine
How you stack the deck twice when youve been an underdog in 3 straight finals? :lol:

You stack the deck when you make 7 straight Finals
Where he's about to be 3-4. If that's stacking the deck then that's a horrible job doing it :lol:

David Stern wouldn't have let KD join the Warriors. :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom