• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the Spurs are 1 or 2 pieces away from realistically beating the warriors. They need another reliable scorer to help them offensively and a younger pg or PG13 go to the Spurs.

pop needs to try and snatch klay or dray. add to his team, and weaken the dubs
kawhi and dray locking up from perimeter and paint :x
Klay on the spurs would be a great addition. Realistically I don't know why a starter on the warriors would leave when you've got it that easy.

Had he not had zero points in the last 5 minutes it may have been different. They blew like a 7 point lead at the end of the fourth, can't blame that on the bench.
Just like if any other player from his 0-8/4-23 records without him supporting cast had 0 points in the last 5 minutes, with the exception of a J.R. Smith three, which LeBron assisted.

And by the way, LeBron scored his last points with 4:28 remaining. Kyrie, the player you were hyping, scored his last points with 5:28 remaining.

Easy.

PG:  Westbrook
SG:  Beal
SF:  Lebron
PF:  Porzingis
C:  Whiteside

The heat have such a great piece in Whiteside. It made no sense they bet the house on him... Just to take away/lose all of the talent surrounding him. It's like playing chess and having no other piece on the board but the queen. Sure the queen is nice.. But you're still done for.

I wonder if Melo would work with Whiteside

There's nothing any NBA team can do to realistically compete with this Warriors team.

The only thing that can stop this Warriors team is some inner turmoil.

On some Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage MegaPowers type steez.

This what it comes down to.

I'm here for it

lebron james jr and zaire wade watching and ready to team up in a few yrs
might catch the dubs on the backside of the dynasty and 6 peat

Last edited:
I feel like
the Spurs are 1 or 2 pieces away from realistically beating the warriors. They need another reliable scorer to help them offensively and a younger pg or PG13 go to the Spurs.

Spurs would need 2 superstars and be able to keep everyone currently on their team that contributes to have a chance. Highly unlikely. Rockets need to add Cousins, Paul, and P George to have a fighting chance.

Just like if any other player from his 0-8/4-23 records without him supporting cast had 0 points in the last 5 minutes, with the exception of a J.R. Smith three, which LeBron assisted.

And by the way, LeBron scored his last points with 4:28 remaining. Kyrie, the player you were hyping, scored his last points with 5:28 remaining.

Literally all he had to do was make a layup and not pass it to korver.

Oh, and play less ****** d on Durant. That too

Easy.

PG:  Westbrook
SG:  Beal
SF:  Lebron
PF:  Porzingis
C:  Whiteside
The heat have such a great piece in Whiteside. It made no sense they bet the house on him... Just to take away/lose all of the talent surrounding him. It's like playing chess and having no other piece on the board but the queen. Sure the queen is nice.. But you're still done for.

I wonder if Melo would work with Whiteside
Melo wouldn't work. Dominates the ball too much.

Whiteside needs a CP3 type ball handler or Westbrook to get him touches and easy looks.

Last edited:
I feel like
the Spurs are 1 or 2 pieces away from realistically beating the warriors. They need another reliable scorer to help them offensively and a younger pg or PG13 go to the Spurs.

Spurs would need 2 superstars and be able to keep everyone currently on their team that contributes to have a chance. Highly unlikely. Rockets need to add Cousins, Paul, and P George to have a fighting chance.

only person consistently contributing is kawhi :lol:
pop knows how to add guys to the system
guys like patty mills, simmons, danny freaking green became a player under pop
he'll be able to find guys late in the draft, overseas, free agency

Literally all he had to do was make a layup and not pass it to korver.

Oh, and play less ****** d on Durant. That too

he had dray and opportunity to drive right with an open lane
dray had 5 fouls on him. he was going to get a good shot or FTs

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on why Kyrie didn't take Klay to the paint on that iso.... You're the best finisher in the league and arguably the best handler. Take that in and draw the foul, not a step back contested 3 :smh:

Refs gave the Cavs so many chances in the 1st half and y'all complaining about that one non-call :lol: smh

The warriors will remain together for at least 2/3 more seasons, they are all going to stay, I bet they want to have more rings than LeBron, potentially have a 4 peat.

I'm still stuck on why Kyrie didn't take Klay to the paint on that iso.... You're the best finisher in the league and arguably the best handler. Take that in and draw the foul, not a step back contested 3
mean.gif
Not Sexy Enough

This N' been fouling Bron for three years now and they ain't called one yet :lol:

If hitting all ball is a foul then sure

@Elpablo21 can you make this gif bigger so this guy can actually see it?

This N' been fouling Bron for three years now and they ain't called one yet :lol:

Am i seeing Lebron kick iggy in the crotch too?? lol

It's impossible to create a team better than the Warriors with the current salary cap rules

Warriors gonna repeat next year. It's not even gonna be close, as long as none of their big 2 suffer a season ending injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom