• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't recall this much hype for a single nba game ever. a game 1 at that. i've seen at least 500 ads for watch parties and events on social media. everybody and their mama talking about "the game" like this **** is the super bowl.
7 All-Stars on the court at one time. Like a ASG but actually competitive.
and 3 MVP's one is a 4 time and one 2 time and first unanimous the other MVP a four time scoring champ. Arguably the most star studded finals in league history.

I can't recall this much hype for a single nba game ever. a game 1 at that. i've seen at least 500 ads for watch parties and events on social media. everybody and their mama talking about "the game" like this **** is the super bowl.

7 All-Stars on the court at one time. Like a ASG but actually competitive.

and 3 MVP's one is a 4 time and one 2 time and first unanimous the other MVP a four time scoring champ. Arguably the most star studded finals in league history.

Don't forget former Finals MVP on both sides too.

DBRdTZ3UAAAD60H.jpg:large

Curry 4's

I've lost all respect for Whitlock since he left ESPN. At first I thought they did him dirty, now I see why they let him go. Someone go spray paint his house and see this inconvenience he's talking about.

LOL at you ever having respect for that fat tub of goo.

Those Curry's look better than the previous ones.

Yes...the 3's were terrible.

These are probably the most important shoe in the history of UA so it's a good thing they did well. They basically NEED the Warriors to win this and for these 4's to be a success to comeback from the past year.

UA with there first good looking shoe since the black low tops B Jennings played in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom