• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden for the regular season, Kyrie for the playoffs.

You don't think harden would shine and score even easier playing next to lebron?

I THINK he would. What I KNOW is dude chokes in the playoffs.

Would harden be willing to play off ball as much though? When was the last time he was consistently willing to another teammate bring the ball up?

he wouldnt have to be though. Bron is willing to play off ball. James is that 2nd playmaker that he's been looking for.

So after watching that video about Lebron's 4th ring, my initial reaction was boy was reaching.

Then something happened... I was on Apple Music and saw Katy perrys album cover. Very illuminati type vibes. But it's her 4th album and it's called "witness". Katy Perry's fourth album is called witness. Now the track listing for the first 7 songs-

1-witness( we are witnessing Lebron 7th finals)
2-hey hey hey
3-Roulette( the game was bck n forth)
4- swish swish(cavs smoked them)
5- deja vu ( we been here b4)
6- power (cavs win game 6)
7- mind maze( cavs win in 7 in amazement)

lol I'm probably reaching [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

So after watching that video about Lebron's 4th ring, my initial reaction was boy was reaching.

Then something happened... I was on Apple Music and saw Katy perrys album cover. Very illuminati type vibes. But it's her 4th album and it's called "witness". Katy Perry's fourth album is called witness. Now the track listing for the first 7 songs-

2-hey hey hey

Put the pipe down.

2-hey hey hey

Katy Perry predicting NBA Finals? Jesus Christ!

:lol:

2-hey hey hey

roll.gif
This> All the rest of people who come in here and never offer any real input  

2-hey hey hey

:rofl: This> All the rest of people who come in here and never offer any real input  

[Video]

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:[/Video]

Is that article from the Onion or something?
There's no way in hell that's true. 10 million?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm really hyped for game 5 tonight. It feels so long since game 4 but I can wait a few more hours. What time does it start?

On a side note, on ESPN radio they are talking about how Lebron should be MVP is the Cavs lose.  Discuss

IF they do win on Monday, they still take best playoff record with 16-1.

So technically they do still make history.

I can't see Cavs shooting lights out like they did last night.... but hey, you neevverrrr know.
Them dudes aint tryin to "technically" make history.

They wanted 16-0 and they were on the brink of history in one direction, but now find themselves possibly on the brink of history in a completely opposite direction.

Can't be the MVP when you've been outplayed. Assuming game 5 is like games 1-3, no way he's even close to being the MVP

Impact >>>> stats

Can't be the MVP when you've been outplayed. Assuming game 5 is like games 1-3, no way he's even close to being the MVP

Impact >>>> stats
That's what I thought too, but apparently all people are seeing is stats.  They kept saying Durant disappeared in game 4.  **** is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom