2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

We heard that last year also going into the finals
laugh.gif
"gsw going to wash the cavs. Get your brooms out."
laugh.gif
we all know how that turned out.
you act like they didnt have a 3-1 lead nefore draymond got suspended, bogut lost for the series, and iggy playing hurt

go sit in the corner man
if only bogut got hurt earlier.. and draymond got suspended vs the team whose player's nuts he was going to town on

if only

GSW should be the last team/fans using some of these excuses though.. considering their responses to the talk a year before

because he acted like they didnt dominate before that

son your seat. take it
Cavs were up 2-1 but I'll give you that they did not dominate like the Warriors did but hey congrats on having the biggest choke up in history. 

I'll take my seat now. Thanks

And the cavs lost Kyrie and Love the year before.

nobody brought the year before up he was talking about the 3-1 choke

go have a seat with him too

warriors absolutely choked and pissed away what couldn't been a historic season. no player suspension or injury can be used to cape for them not making a single shot in the last 5 minutes of game 7. folks got over it by the beginning of this season. yet some dudes still crying over kyrie and love missing finals from 2 seasons ago. they the kinda dudes who are still fuming mad at nick anderson

IronNobleTyson

When both teams were healthy (and Curry wasn't 100% btw) the Cavs were getting dominated. Put all that to rest.

Both teams healthy and no snitching/swiping/suspensions for a full 7 game series to see what's up.

son your seat. take it
dominate who?

the warriors had a pretty rough go through the western conference before getting to the finals.. I feel pretty confident in attributing their loss in the finals primarily to that.. steph was beat up, draymond did dumb shhh in previous series and bogut got hurt 

son your seat. take it

dominate who?

the warriors had a pretty rough go through the western conference before getting to the finals.. I feel pretty confident in attributing their loss in the finals primarily to that.. steph was beat up, draymond did dumb shhh in previous series and bogut got hurt 

oh you must've not been here earlier when @MichaelN30 was talking about "the warriors have always had an easy path to the finals"

but what would I know, im a delusional dubs' fan

Can't wait til OKC fans disappear once Westbrook dips.
is that going somehow change history?

Portland played the warriors tough too in that playoffs.. not saying they came anywhere near close to winning.. but they made the warriors work

oh you must've not been here earlier when @MichaelN30 was talking about "the warriors have always had an easy path to the finals"

They had an easy path until they played OKC last year imo.

I also wished If durant didn't get hurt in 2015 to see how they would have fared against the dubs that year but enough about the what ifs. 

Cavs were up 2-1 but I'll give you that they did not dominate like the Warriors did but hey congrats on having the biggest choke up in history. 

I'll take my seat now. Thanks

they were up 2-1 without kyrie or love

and again what does that have to do with what he originally said? are you that ******* dense or are you being childish?

you dont deserve a seat i change my mind
View media item 2430234

We heard that last year also going into the finals :lol: "gsw going to wash the cavs. Get your brooms out." :lol: we all know how that turned out.

you act like they didnt have a 3-1 lead nefore draymond got suspended, bogut lost for the series, and iggy playing hurt

go sit in the corner man
curry and Klay were playing hurt too.

emotionally hurt

Last edited:

don't know what you're talking about.. but ok

the year before, the warriors had an easier path than they should have because of injuries, that doesn't take anything away from them.. but obviously injuries impact the game

last year, Portland surprisingly gave them a tougher expected series and obviously thunder series went 7.. cavs had love and kyrie in the finals this go around

We heard that last year also going into the finals :lol: "gsw going to wash the cavs. Get your brooms out." :lol: we all know how that turned out.

go sit in the corner man

move the **** on crying over spilled milk ****

Before last year, thirty-two teams have fallen behind 3-1 in an NBA Finals series. All 32 have been defeated. In fact, only two of those 32 teams have even forced a Game 7 — the 1951 New York Knicks and the 1966 Los Angeles Lakers — and both of those instances came before the NBA-ABA merger.

Just hope that lebron doesn't pull any antics this year to cause anyone to get suspended. That teams soul was taken until a few minutes left in game 4 when they were given new life.

Last edited:
The way people talk about Golden State's path being "easy" I get the feeling they'd only get credit for playing and beating themselves in 4 straight series.  

Yeah, they're better than their opponents in any given series outside of the finals.  That's the point.  

Just hope that lebron doesn't pull any antics this year to cause anyone to get suspended. That teams soul was taken until a few minutes left in game 4 when they were given new life.

"It's a man game"
"You a *****"
"Maybe his feelings were hurt"

Why in hell did they poke a bear that was down and out :lol:

Yeah man if only Jrue holiday, Patrick Beverly or Mike conley wouldn't have been injured they for sure would beaten the warriors.
who said any of the teams those players play on "for sure would beaten the warriors"?

Memphis' chances obviously would have been significantly better with a healthy conley.. just like the spurs with a healthy kawhi.. or the cavs with a love and kyrie healthy

that doesn't definitely say anything.. but those players are kinda important to their teams

Man, you've been looking to discredit Kawhi's impact since he got injured in game 1. Now we're going to act like a Kawhi-less Spurs being able to beat the Rockets (who have ONE star) somehow means they should be able to play well against the Warriors (who have FOUR stars)? Never mind that the Rockets looked like they mailed in that performance anyway. Ok, whatever you say :lol: :smh:.

Are you being foolish on purpose? Because I think you really truely are.

The Spurs blew a similar 25 point lead against the Warriors back in the regular when they had Kawhi on the team playing and the Warriors were missing KD who was their best player.

But I guess you're not going to mention that right?

Maaannn **** with your illogical double standard. I swear, guys like this never make any sense. Just admit you dislike the Warriors and keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom