2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriors fans....pay attention to how T.T. attacks the offensive glass to get his team extra possessions when the game counts most.

You'll get a full load of this in the Finals
You act like they haven't faced each other in the finals the past two years

Clearly, the Warriors never solved it last year. So you gotta keep payin attention if you're a Warriors fan :lol:

But the addition of McGee, Zaza, and West were designed to counteract T.T. no doubt.
I expect Zaza to throw a nut shot at TT in the finals

Clearly, the Warriors never solved it last year. So you gotta keep payin attention if you're a Warriors fan :lol:

But the addition of McGee, Zaza, and West were designed to counteract T.T. no doubt.

The problem with this tho is that during regular season he was still wearing them out so I can't say that they have counteracted him from what ive seen

Earl 
smokin.gif

The Cavs outrebounded the Warriors last year and will do again this year. But that's not why they won. Makes an impact though.

I mean there's no way you should be double teaming anyone one pass away let alone a shooter

That's comically stupid. I know brad didn't tell them to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom