2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago was trolling the whole season
roll.gif
Wade finessing his way out of 1/4 of the Season (same thing that sent Lebron packing) now he's byke.

Shame on the Utah Jazz for making the Clippers look like a misleading good. They can't even stop a nose bleed.

Last edited:
So get this folks...

Frisco and I made a $2K bet last night after he said the Grizzlies gonna take at least 2 games from the Spurs. I tell this guy to PM me and we'll discuss the details.

I find out he from NorCal and I'm from SoCal so I tell him that loser of the bet drives to winner's hood to deliver the grand prize.

But then dude comes back with all kinds of conditions? Lol

Dude demands I show him my other bank accounts as proof I have the funds to pay up. LMAO

I tell him no, he's already seen one account and there's no need to prove nothing else. I tell him to shake on it and make the bet. Dude continues to insist I screenshot my bank accounts with my NT name. LOL

I ask him, tell me what difference does it make how many bank accounts I show you, at the end of the day I'm ready to pay and DRIVE TO YOU if I lose since I go to NorCal on business at least 4-5 times a year. 

His last response, "I ain't wasting my time on this anymore. You either agree to my terms or no bet. I ain't betting another bum on NT. LOL but you don't have $$$."

Ladies and gentlemen, that's what you call: ESCAPE ROUTE 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lol at ya side of the story. Why don't you just screenshot the convo you chatty patty lmao so errybody know how much you left out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom