2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wHipLAshTw03  I think Frisco is asking for some wild ish and you should just walk away but, I think the reason he is so skep is because we have an NT'er who still bounces around here that straight up told Frisco and us, he knows he lost but he isn't paying so Frisco needed to shove off.

Folks are still cool with said NT'er so with consequences like such, my man Frisco wants some ill collateral or wild proof, but I'd say hell nah and just forget it
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel like this been said for the last 7-9 yrs now lol. Needs to be said more often tho.
I've literally said it every single year he's been in LA and after last game when everybody was fawning over him getting hot late. 

Y'all wanna see something ugly?

Go look at Jamal Crawfords career playoff numbers.

**** would make you earl :x

37/30 shooting splits from the field and 3....

if only bad basketball performance would make me earl watson [emoji]129300[/emoji]

@wHipLAshTw03
 I think Frisco is asking for some wild ish and you should just walk away but, I think the reason he is so skep is because we have an NT'er who still bounces around here that straight up told Frisco and us, he knows he lost but he isn't paying so Frisco needed to shove off.

Folks are still cool with said NT'er so with consequences like such, my man Frisco wants some ill collateral or wild proof, but I'd say hell nah and just forget it:lol:  

is said guy you?

Y'all got it, McDyess. The only difference was after Dyess got hurt, he was never the same.

Griffin also reminds me of Tom Chambers in a way, if y'all remember Chambers in his prime, dude was athletic af and had numerous highlight reel throwdowns. Tom was very very good, multiple time All-Star, but was never great enough to lead his team to a title.

mcdyess was always a solid rebounder and post defender
even when he got hurt, he was able to transform his game after a couple of yrs recovering. developed a solid midrange similar to what amare did when his knees was done

I feel like this been said for the last 7-9 yrs now lol. Needs to be said more often tho.

I've literally said it every single year he's been in LA and after last game when everybody was fawning over him getting hot late. 
Yeah you're both right. Just feel like Chris has that capability but for some reason he either gets too unselfish or something. And yes I already know your other theory lol

@wHipLAshTw03
 I think Frisco is asking for some wild ish and you should just walk away but, I think the reason he is so skep is because we have an NT'er who still bounces around here that straight up told Frisco and us, he knows he lost but he isn't paying so Frisco needed to shove off.

Folks are still cool with said NT'er so with consequences like such, my man Frisco wants some ill collateral or wild proof, but I'd say hell nah and just forget it:lol:  
is said guy you?
$150'er

@wHipLAshTw03

is said guy you?
$150'er

It takes literally 30 secs for what I asked for & I was gonna do the same!

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust it Frisco, you already got hosed once and this supposed insider didn't really have any insider information and went ghost in the Laker thread after he was proven fraudulent. 

I wouldn't trust it Frisco, you already got hosed once and this supposed insider didn't really have any insider information and went ghost in the Laker thread after he was proven fraudulent. 
You still mad bruh? After I told you days before Magic got hired that the Lakers were going to make a big announcement on the Monday the Magic hire was made public. You a bitter kid. 

Like I keep telling you, don't be mad if your TANK TEAM donates that pick to Philly in a couple months.

Let's take it even further. How bout YOU make the bet with ME since we both in LA?? $2K says the Grizz don't take two games from the Spurs. You game or you out?

Lol Im not. Lil man found a bank receipt on the ground & tried to fool NT with it :rofl:

As much as I didn't want to make the playoffs, I really liked how we matched up with the Celtics opposed to the Cavs.

Didn't think we would be up 2-0 but I'll take it. Only bad part about all this is we end keeping Fred another season :smh:

Lol Im not. Lil man found a bank receipt on the ground & tried to fool NT with it
roll.gif
Remember, it was YOU who didn't want to make the bet. You'd cry if I showed you a pay stub but you won't get the satisfaction because I don't got to prove jack. The only thing that needs to be proven is if the Loser of the Bet PAYS UP. So Like I said, I'm ready to pay up. Are you? The convo you posted proved it.

How the Bulls all of sudden get a chemistry going? :lol: Team looked a mess a few months ago.

Two at one point great championship players, a current star in Jimmy and Lopez stepping up.

Add that to the fact Boston has one play maker and in the playoffs you game plan with complete focus on one opponent.

Last edited:
Rondo's play is a MAJOR reason why the Bulls are up 2-0.

Fred has given him free reign as their floor general and he's making the most of it, resulting in his teammates following his lead. Not to mention, playing against his former team makes it a little extra special.

Yeah, the bulls prob didn't care about the reg season & were just waiting for the playoffs lol.

Can they advance over wiz?

Last edited:
Yeah, the bulls prob didn't care about the reg season & were just waiting for the playoffs lol.

Can they advance over wiz?
I don't know about all that, they literally made the playoffs the last game of the season. They are just a bad matchup for the Celtics and have 2 of the best 3 players in the series including the best player on the floor every game in Stringer Bell. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom