2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It boggles my mind that Giannis has access to any Nike shoe ever in any colorway he could possibly want but he chooses to wear Kobe 10 TB's every night that have been on discount for two years

He loves kobe as a player. I think he said kobes was his favorite when he was younger.

It boggles my mind that Giannis has access to any Nike shoe ever in any colorway he could possibly want but he chooses to wear Kobe 10 TB's every night that have been on discount for two years

what makes you think he has that? that's not really how the nike endorsements work lol.

funniest thing to me is that he actually has his own p.e. that he doesnt wear

craziest thing to me was the unlimited pairs of white/black Kobe V's that Luke Ridnour had. :smokin

what makes you think he has that? that's not really how the nike endorsements work lol.

funniest thing to me is that he actually has his own p.e. that he doesnt wear

Bro this dude is a damn All-Star starter and one of the top rising stars in the entire league...Nike would give that man any shoe he could possibly want. I bet they ship him PE's all the time in Bucks colorways of Nike's newest shoes they want him to wear and he just chooses to wear his basic black and white two year old Kobe's every night.

Damn, Isaiah Thomas' sister was killed in a car crash :smh:

Last edited:
I don't like Lowry. I think he's a bit overrated. He's like the JR Smith of PG's. When he's on fire, he's dangerous. When he's off, he's terrible.
Oh yeah. No doubt.
So your even gonna' watch Spurs & Grizz? Wiz and Hawks? Nahhh, my man. C'mon now.
:lol:

Seeing Giannis in his first playoff game >>>>>> Spurs & Grizzlies series

Nike needs to whip up some Kobe 8s for the guy. GOAT Kobe sneaker.

View media item 2406025

RIP 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom