2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so didn't see much of the game but....dwight howard played 19 minutes and mike muscala played 22?
what is bud doing???

When Russ is on the bench and doesn't get a chance to touch the ball do you think he understands how kd felt playing with him?

LOL and people want to say Westbrook isnt MVP. This team dies instantly as soon as he goes out. From a 12 point to a 3 point lead instantly.

LOL and people want to say Westbrook isnt MVP. This team dies instantly as soon as he goes out. From a 12 point to a 3 point lead instantly.
But that's not how that works with the MVP  award lol a lot of star players' teams plummet when they aren't on the floor

alright lemme stop lol

WOw these Coaches are sticking to their Regular Season rotations for the most part.

Harden on the bench is insane.

Houston can't afford to lose this game is what I would be thinking if I was Dantoni. 

Good for OKC though.

Last edited:
Man wizards doin the thug thizzle..and this okc houston under 230 was a no brainer..parlay baby turn up thursday tmrw

WOw these Coaches are sticking to their Regular Season rotations for the most part.

Harden on the bench is insane.

Houston can't afford to lost this game is what I would be thinking if I was Dantoni. 

Good for OKC though.
Harden on the bench isn't insane right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom