2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick dunk by kawhi
even nicer layup by vince :pimp:

jamie maggio preggers? or she just thicker :evil:

You mean to tell me the whole 4th qt was Lebron, D. Williams, Frye, Shump and Korver to come back from 26 down to beat the Pacers with no Kyrie and Love?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].....FOH, the Cavs still trash for letting those bums go up by 26. Smh

You mean to tell me the whole 4th qt was Lebron, D. Williams, Frye, Shump and Korver to come back from 26 down to beat the Pacers with no Kyrie and Love?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].....FOH, the Cavs still trash for letting those bums go up by 26. Smh
D Will has been holding his own since he came. I'm impressed with how steady he's been and unafraid to make plays

Lebron
KD
Kawhi
Steph
Freak
Harden > Kawhi and Giannis :smh:

Lebron

KD

Kawhi

Steph

Freak
Harden over Freak at least for this season

Next season it's a guess. KAT and Davis will also be clawing

Love what Harden has done this year but what Freak does on defense a HUGE difference. Of course Harden is the better scorer but Freak can still get you 25 and great defense and 6 assist and bout 8 rebounds.

Love what Harden has done this year but what Freak does on defense a HUGE difference. Of course Harden is the better scorer but Freak can still get you 25 and great defense and 6 assist and bout 8 rebounds.
playmaking is more important than individual defense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom