2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his play today, no doubt Billy had a serious talk with Russ after last game
laugh.gif
I think it was more so being an away game for HOU, they didn't get that extra push.. Russ was forced to over do it because of that momentum Houston got, I definitely think the crowd fed Houston's comeback run

Utah fans are among the best of all time. Reminds me of Blazer fans in the early 90s when Drexler, Porter, Kersey, Williams, Duckworth, and Robinson were at their peak and I was fortunate enough to watch a few games at the old Portland Memorial Coliseum). Jazz truly have a home court advantage. Clippers have absolutely no HCA.
Blazer fans are still loud B, tune in tomorrow against GSW. We're just really passionate and very delusional :lol:

Utah fans are among the best of all time. Reminds me of Blazer fans in the early 90s when Drexler, Porter, Kersey, Williams, Duckworth, and Robinson were at their peak and I was fortunate enough to watch a few games at the old Portland Memorial Coliseum). Jazz truly have a home court advantage. Clippers have absolutely no HCA.

Utah fans are annoying as hell.

Blazer fans are still loud B, tune in tomorrow against GSW. We're just really passionate and very delusional
laugh.gif
Oh don't get me wrong, I know Blazer fans get loud. I respect their passion to the utmost. But what made the old Portland Coliseum different was that it was smaller (12K capacity I believe) therefore the noise and decibel factor was concentrated in a way where the sound of the crowd was even more deafening.

Why are the clippers playing Pierce? He doesn't do a damn thing on offense or defense?

Because Doc Rivers is an idiot.

Yes VVH I've had it

Pierce isn't even looking at the basket when he gets the ball though. It is really 5 vs 4. There has to be somebody on the bench who can contribute more than Pierce. I feel like a general scholarships player in college could contribute more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom