2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day late.....but Chris Paul is amazing. Him and Bron gotta be the smartest dudes in basketball. Just brilliant. IQs off the chart.

Random thought but it makes no sense that the Memphis Grizzlies play in the West and Milwaukee plays in the East.

Random thought but it makes no sense that the Memphis Grizzlies play in the West and Milwaukee plays in the East.

Sure it does. Milwaukee is still east of the Mississippi (pretty much due north of Chicago as well). The griz were in Vancouver, and they decided to move east.

well grizz were originally from Vancouver so thats why theyre in west.

Sure it does. Milwaukee is still east of the Mississippi (pretty much due north of Chicago as well). The griz were in Vancouver, and they decided to move east.

I understand why the Grizzlies remained in the West after the move (same reason OKC plays in the NW division). That's not what I meant. What I meant is that right now, Memphis is further east than Milwaukee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom