2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just telling my boy that wall is a more controlled westbrook. Prime D rose is the final form of that category of pgs tho.

I was just telling my boy that wall is a more controlled westbrook. Prime D rose is the final form of that category of pgs tho.

negative. rose would be 3rd in terms of these two. maybe 2nd because he could score better than wall. russ better than prime rose doh. by far.

negative. rose would be 3rd in terms of these two. maybe 2nd because he could score better than wall. russ better than prime rose doh. by far.

Negative.

Call me when Russ leads a team to 60 wins.....[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Triple doubles got y'all gassed. Prime D Rose.....25/8/5 playing good defense and winning basketball>>>>> Westbrook and his stat padding to 45 wins and a first round exit.

Negative.

Call me when Russ leads a team to 60 wins.....[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Triple doubles got y'all gassed. Prime D Rose.....25/8/5 playing good defense and winning basketball>>>>> Westbrook and his stat padding to 45 wins and a first round exit.

:lol:

Encouraging performance.

Wall is unstoppable tho :lol:

Game 4 is probably an L tho assuming Beal shows up & Gortat remembers how to finish. ATL haven't really changed their coverage on those 2

Last edited:
Why do these ball players pretend to bout that life?

I highly doubt Wall is a real street cat

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom