2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really got put in a coffin after the 2016 finals.

Only weirdos are the ones who still reach for something to hate on about Bron.

He's Kobe after the 2 rings w/o Shaq. Teflon.

You must be new here.

Last edited:
Pretty much sums up the Warriors playoff run in 1 play

This is what Oscar Robertson was talking about last year when he said you need pick up Steph 94 ft. Just letting Steph walk into "layups". But nobody is going to do that in the NBA.

You must be new here.
I'm really not. I've actually probably been around here longer than you.

I remember the HEIGHT of the Kobe hate. I was around for the rape case and all. Everyone said he would never ever ever accomplish **** without Shaq. After 2 rings and an MVP...you had to FORCE yourself to hate Kobe. He had proven his critics wrong.

Bron has done the same. 

i only fell back on the bron slander because he earned that bye year with winning the cheap. let son take the L again. We byke. And I been keeping notes about Mr. Mom.

I will always say it was a gangster move by the Warriors getting him. They eliminated OKC as a threat. Punk move by him running to a team that beat him.
Yup this 1000%

Durant saying that he likes Dame's competitive fire but it is so ironic coming from him

curry been deep in the bag about 2 months now. best thing that happed to him was kd getting hurt. if bro had started sooner, he could've been a prime candidate for that mvp 3peat. and as good as russ has been, even with the trip dub...if he goes head to head with the sunshine kid, he's taking an L.

roll.gif
that dion article is GREAT.

Probably the best one I've read
Great article ... i'm pulling for him going fwd after reading that ... 

This will be steph's third finals. Y'all remember how trash Bron was for his first two and how incredible he looked in his third finals?

man curry and kd got a chance for something really special in the finals.

only thing stopping that from happening is lebron james

There is no way
They remember Lebron going to Miami papi...

Only because he didn't win more than 7 rings down in Miami. Had he not said that stupid statement, it wouldn't have been so bad for him. As great as LeBron has been, he dug some deep holes that he'll be spending the rest of his life coming out from.

Last edited:
I don't hate Lebron as much as I did when he first left Cleveland. The early Cleveland Bron will always be my favorite though. That's the Lebron I wanted to win the chip. I hated seeing dude get swept in that 07 Finals. Now I'm hoping he gets swept 10 years later.

I'm going to need every single Eastern team to lay down and let Cleveland get there again. Warriors beating anyone else won't be as satisfying. I want headband Lebron to come out, Uncle Drew to come out, Kevin Love, everyone at the height of their powers so that way when the Warriors win, there will not be anymore excuses. Hell, I'll even be cool with KD sitting for the entire series, GSW could still pull it off without him.

lebron slander has died pretty much the last few years
Nah, last year in the NBA thread it was basically impossible to even find basketball convo. Had to scroll through pages and pages of LeBron slander literally every day. It was basically indistinguishable from the LeBron hate thread most days. It definitely died down after the Finals though. Sea manup taking his ball and going home was a big reason why it's not as bad this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom