2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors fans hard headed. There gonna have to dismantle that team next year to pay curry so enjoy this season.

How so? Can you explain this to me? Last time I checked, a team can go over the cap when resigning their own players.

The real issue will be when they have to pay Draymond or Klay. Because Klay ends his deal a year before Draymond. But what happens if they all just agree to take less? It's not like we've never seen that before. The Spurs did it, the Miami Heat did it. Why wouldn't the Warriors do it as well?

All 4 guys are arguably in their prime or entering their prime. This team can be special for a long time.

How so? Can you explain this to me? Last time I checked, a team can go over the cap when resigning their own players.

The real issue will be when they have to pay Draymond or Klay. Because Klay ends his deal a year before Draymond. But what happens if they all just agree to take less? It's not like we've never seen that before. The Spurs did it, the Miami Heat did it. Why wouldn't the Warriors do it as well?

All 4 guys are arguably in their prime or entering their prime. This team can be special for a long time.
and that salary cap increase

The Warriors will implode over the Draymond or Klay thing in my opinion. They will choose wrong and pick Draymond.

The Warriors will implode over the Draymond or Klay thing in my opinion. They will choose wrong and pick Draymond.
That's the right pick though they were fine with KD out KD can do what Klay does and then some

I feel like Draymond would at least entertain a paycut but Klay would just be like "**** you, pay me" 
laugh.gif

I don't think they'll implode. But they'll have a tough time picking. Draymond is a very unique type of player. He makes the whole team run off his energy, spirit, heart and leadership. Someone like him can't be replaced. With the type of shooters entering the league nowadays, I feel like you'll easily find another Klay. But he's also a hell of a player in his own right.

Maybe they don't even have to choose between the two. And they both agree to take less and maybe Curry agrees to take less for them as well.

Neither of them are going anywhere.

But I doubt very seriously that getting rid of their defensive anchor and best facilitator would be "wrong". 

Curry has been making less than market value the last 4 years. why would he take less?

I don't think they'll implode. But they'll have a tough time picking. Draymond is a very unique type of player. He makes the whole team run off his energy, spirit, heart and leadership. Someone like him can't be replaced. With the type of shooters entering the league nowadays, I feel like you'll easily find another Klay. But he's also a hell of a player in his own right.

Maybe they don't even have to choose between the two. And they both agree to take less and maybe Curry agrees to take less for them as well.

Didn't curry already say he's getting his paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom