2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

You keep talking about us, you must love us huh?
Excuse me? When have I talked about the Lakers in the playoff thread?

And that doesn't work with me cause I actually like the Lakers, like a lot. D'Lo is one of my favorite players in the league. I went to like 12 games this year. No hate in my heart for the Lakers.

I also don't do no geeky / dork **** like call a team the "Fakers" or the "Dippers" what kind of cornball **** is that lol

Last edited:
I've seen more 40 point quarters this season alone than all my time watching hoops. It's legit not even impressive. NBA defense at an all time low worldwide

I've seen more 40 point quarters this season alone than all my time watching hoops. It's legit not even impressive. NBA defense at an all time low worldwide

No, offenses are better. The playoff teams of the early 2000s would get shut down by many of these defenses.

Last edited:
Why are you people talking about the lakers and clippers in this thread? There's playoff basketball on, and John Wall just dropped 19 in the first quarter.

Scott Brooks
smokin.gif

No, offenses are better. The playoff teams of the early 2000s would get shut down by many of these defenses.

Kind of a chicken/egg scenario. I would say in this case defense is piss poor given that it was it and horford out there

Last edited:
Kind of a chicken/egg scenario

I don't think so. The complexity of the offensive/defensive sets, skill level and athleticism of the players are all superior now. 15 years ago they thought that midrange shots were better than threes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom