2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 17 of the 2016-2017 NBA Playoffs is officially, a wrap
nthat.gif

:pimp:

Said it at the beginning of the playoffs these Dubs about to break the Lakers playoff record back in the early 00s :pimp:

:pimp:

Said it at the beginning of the playoffs these Dubs about to break the Lakers playoff record back in the early 00s :pimp:

I think they'll win this year....

But the dubs aren't that focused and locked in. They'll drop a game or two between here and the finals.

pimp.gif

Said it at the beginning of the playoffs these Dubs about to break the Lakers playoff record back in the early 00s
pimp.gif

But the dubs aren't that focused and locked in. They'll drop a game or two between here and the finals.
Gotta love the overly confident Warrior fans thinking GSW gonna sweep King Lebron and King Kyrie. 

Nothing GS does impresses me. U win 73 games with then add KD. Dudes could score 200 pts in a playoff game it'll still be super meh

Looked up the record from the Lakers 15-1 with that one loss coming to AI in the finals.

Ish is gonna be tough especially when they start to get too comfortable but still doable with this squad

Last edited:
Nothing GS does impresses me. U win 73 games with then add KD. Dudes could score 200 pts in a playoff game it'll still be super meh
They aren't fun to watch at all for a team that is that good. Last year's squad was so much entertainment. 

It's funny how people pick and choose when to reference them being a 73 win team.

Win 73 and lose 3-1 in the Finals = "Biggest choke job ever. Doesn't mean anything without the ring"

Add KD = "They won 73 games for christ sakes! why do they need KD" 

Idk how you aren't impressed man.

This is basketball at its very finest. Passing, cutting, unselfishness, rotations, talking, defending, shooting etc.

Warriors cover every single basketball fundamental we've been thought.....even post offense (Livingston).....and then add in the entertainment value.

It's impressive as hell to me...and ive grown to really appreciate it and accept the inevitable.

It's funny how people pick and choose when to reference them being a 73 win team.

Win 73 and lose 3-1 in the Finals = "Biggest choke job ever. Doesn't mean anything without the ring"

[emoji]128078[/emoji]

People forget just how dominant that Lakers squad was.
Swept POR's All-Star Team in the first round (Pippen, Sabonis, Rasheed Wallace, Steve Smith, Damon Stoudamire, Schrempf, Greg Anthony, Dale Davis, Shawn Kemp, Bonzi Wells).

Swept SAC (Webber, White Chocolate, Peja, Turkoglu, Vlade, Christie, Nick Anderson, Bobby Jackson).

Swept #1 seed Spurs (David Robinson, Prime Duncan, Derek Anderson, Sean Elliott, Avery Johnson, Kerr, Malik Rose)

Then damn near swept A.I., Mutombo, and company.

MOST DOMINANT OF ALL TIME. These Warriors and the softies they're beating in the 2017 West Playoffs wouldn't touch the '01 Lakers. That '01 Laker team swept an entire tribe of Hall of Famers.

Last edited:
I don't see this GSW team making it to the finals healthy.

Last edited:
Feels like this Dubs squad is probably one of the most hated teams in history. Definitely in top 3 of the most hated :lol:

Looked up the record from the Lakers 15-1 with that one loss coming to AI in the finals.

Ish is gonna be tough especially when they start to get too comfortable but still doable with this squad
I watched practically every game of the Lakers in the playoffs that year... Shaq and Kobe did their usual thing... but the key to most of those wins were Derek Fisher wasn't missing ish from the 3 point line

They didn't "need" KD. As long as Draymond stopped his shenanigans they likely still make the Finals and be favored to win this year. KD was really only brought in to eliminate their only competition in the West in OKC. 

If Lebron finds a way to beat this GSW team we might as well start calling Lebron Michael Jordan.

GSW will blow out every team in the league but.....

when they face LeBron and Kyrie they won't have any answers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom