2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_HCpK8XoAEgdkF.jpg

LMA lookin like his old self out there :lol:. Havent seen him engaged like this in awhile. Also harden :smh: crazy when refs dont bail him out how absolutely ridiculous he looks. Hes fallen in love with those calls and doesnt seem to want to do the work he used to do to be the player he could/is be. Mike D def isnt helpin that tho.

Last edited:
Although I love how Bron is playing. My favorite series all time when he was w/o Kyrie and Love against Warriors. He lost that series but I gained respect for him.

james harden looks lost without his bag of tricks
he forgot how to just ball
NBA is just setting it up for his epic Game 7 performance.

The Spurs shouldn't be able to compete with Houston's offense.

NBA is just setting it up for his epic Game 7 performance.

The Spurs shouldn't be able to compete with Houston's offense.

I cant believe people that sincerely believe this type of stuff actually watch the games. Like whats the point :lol:. Seems like a waste if ur time imo.

I cant believe people that sincerely believe this type of stuff actually watch the games. Like whats the point
laugh.gif
. Seems like a waste if ur time imo.
It's entertainment.  It's definitely rigged to some extent.

Biggest takeaway from these first two rounds is how badly kawhi got robbed of MVP
Did you see his roster and coach compared to Harden/Westbrook?

Even LeBron has a stronger case with rest games.

Last edited:
CP3 gets crazy amounts of praise and gets his legacy questioned everyday and they have a championship winning coach.

The Raps got lean Kyle Lowry and Dwayne Casey. Don't nobody care about them :lol:

Zo.gif

Did you see his roster and coach compared to Harden/Westbrook?

Even LeBron has a stronger case with rest games.

Kawhi hands down has the worst roster and coach of the bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom