2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wall takes gm 7 for the Wiz this will be a major boost for his career going forward though that GW he hit last night was :smokin

just curious, besides gsw and the cavs, what team do you think KD should've joined if he wanted a legitimate shot at winning the title?
come on now. There are several teams that would have become title contenders with KD.

Agreed. Still wouldn't beat the warriors tho which I think was the point

I'm not sure about that either. Wizards would have the best player on the floor every game and Wall could actually take more defensive responsibility. Klay vs Beal is a wash. I think they'd have a decent shot.

Maybe WAS goes all in and gets Lou Will and have Otto coming of the bench to sure up their depth.

Last edited:

GSW replaced this with a top 3 player in the world. I'll be surprised if the Cavs stretch the series to 6.

And this was all just in 1 game 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Yeah. Still. Not beating Cleveland tho. No team he joined on the east would have more talent then Cleveland. East is buns. One Star ain't changing that.
It's funny watching Lebron fans cry about Kd going to a stacked team. Like LeBron should be the only one able to join a bunch of studs.

bingo

This current Wizards team with KD added on while losing zero pieces and possibly adding another couple vets just off the KD effect of them being a contender could legitimately beat the Cavs. But wasn't the problem that they don't have enough money unless they were to trade Beal and others or some ****? I remember there was some type of issue. Plus KD apparently thinks there's too many distractions being back home.

Why can't you dudes just leave this **** alone already though? It's been an entire regular season and two rounds of playoffs and you dudes still can't get over the fact that he chose the best possible spot for him to win championships every year and have fun with his teammates while doing so?

You guys are mad that he didn't take more of a challenge in making a contender elsewhere...well do you really think if the opportunity to join the same type of team was there for LeBron a few years ago would he have not joined on? The dude left his hometown team high and dry on national television so he could join two more top 10 players in the primes of their career. Then you know what he did once he was a free agent? Peaced out on them once Wade was breaking down and he saw the opportunity to join two more top 10 players in the prime of their careers. And the crazy thing is all this crying still about KD joining the Warriors and y'all STILL don't think his "unfair, cheat code" team is going to beat the Cavs. So why the **** does it even matter then?

still cant understand (make or miss) why nba players shoot 3s when they are down 1 or 2 points.

props to wall for hitting the shot, but damb. drives me nuts...especially contested 3s from sorry 3pt shooters
I agree. But, in defense of Wall, he was smart to take it with ~4 seconds left, leaving a chance for a rebound and shot if he had missed.

just curious, besides gsw and the cavs, what team do you think KD should've joined if he wanted a legitimate shot at winning the title?
come on now. There are several teams that would have become title contenders with KD.

really? lets be honest, IT2 may have balled out the past two seasons but kd would just be playing with another version of Russ (score first pg). horford would've been an upgrade over adams but i doubt Boston would be getting similar production out of Bradley if KD were there. celts would still get washed by Cleveland in ECF

wizards? :lol: i love the great wall of Washington but nah man.

only team i couldve seen KD joining and winning it all would've been the spurs. him, leonard and LMA would've given the warriors a run.

This current Wizards team with KD added on while losing zero pieces and possibly adding another couple vets just off the KD effect of them being a contender could legitimately beat the Cavs. But wasn't the problem that they don't have enough money unless they were to trade Beal and others or some ****? I remember there was some type of issue. Plus KD apparently thinks there's too many distractions being back home.

Why can't you dudes just leave this **** alone already though? It's been an entire regular season and two rounds of playoffs and you dudes still can't get over the fact that he chose the best possible spot for him to win championships every year and have fun with his teammates while doing so?

You guys are mad that he didn't take more of a challenge in making a contender elsewhere...well do you really think if the opportunity to join the same type of team was there for LeBron a few years ago would he have not joined on? The dude left his hometown team high and dry on national television so he could join two more top 10 players in the primes of their career. Then you know what he did once he was a free agent? Peaced out on them once Wade was breaking down and he saw the opportunity to join two more top 10 players in the prime of their careers. And the crazy thing is all this crying still about KD joining the Warriors and y'all STILL don't think his "unfair, cheat code" team is going to beat the Cavs. So why the **** does it even matter then?

Not a single lie told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom