2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
better than locking up their money just cause they have to spend like what the blazers did

Even with the nets pick this draft, I still think Blazers have a brighter future than the Celtics.

Ainge overvalues his players and assets

It makes me sick that Olynyk think his offensive game is so potent that he doesnt need to play D or bang for boards. Can someone tell this scrub he's seven foot? Tired of this goofy ***** thinking he's MJ.

So, Celtics going to draft Fultz and have him & IT4 play together? Doesn't make sense.

Celtics have all these so called assets but this team has many holes to fill if it wants to compete against the Cavs
Ainge is smart enough to know the team can't compete with the Cavs right now and will sit on the lotto picks.

Was that a coach who just walked onto the court after the tech? :lol: I saw IT mouthing "what are you doing" while laughing

So, Celtics going to draft Fultz and have him & IT4 play together? Doesn't make sense.

Celtics have all these so called assets but this team has many holes to fill if it wants to compete against the Cavs
Ainge is smart enough to know the team can't compete with the Cavs right now and will sit on the lotto picks.

Exactly, draft and keep Fultz (and next year's top 3 picks) while waiting out Lebron's prime while staying competitive in the present.

Last edited:

Right.

NT says Ainge should unload the picks and give up solid players, on great contracts, for overvalued players to "compete" against the Cavs but what about the Warriors?

Celtics are building for the future even if they end up being a top 3 team in the East year after year.

Although... IT, Butler, Hayward n Horford could be interesting next year 8)

Last edited:
IT needs help...

c11fd0795d71f164669dece91d05ff9f.gif

Drafting Fultz & letting Smart walk is ideal for Boston

Giving IT a max deal would scare me tho

Let's hope Spurs pulls the Win to complete this beautiful day for my bracket :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom