2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

you can forget about conley unless yall are trading up.. latest I see conley going is us at 14

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account  @RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago

Here is the most recent medical report from Dr. Anderson on CB Sidney Jones, sent to 32 teams yesterday. It lays out the 4-6 month timelinepic.twitter.com/Ow67eax5Ch

C-RVEK-WAAEQMYe.jpg

Titans at 5 is key. I think they trade back. (Clev?)

If they do, I think Tenn could slay this draft.

I don't think anyone saw Conklin being that good right away.. gotta give it to them for that.. especially trading back up to get him

Fleecing fisher is literally how I play that first pick game that offers absurd trades and you end up with a million picks

Bucs in discussions to move back from 19 with at least three teams. Could get two 2nds from Browns (33 and 58) if they did the deal with them.

Bucs in discussions to move back from 19 with at least three teams. Could get two 2nds from Browns (33 and 58) if they did the deal with them.

Browns trying get 3 first?

Would they still move up from. 12?

And gotta assume the picks mentioned could be involved with move from 12

Browns trying get 3 first?

Would they still move up from. 12?

And gotta assume the picks mentioned could be involved with move from 12

I don't even know if they're involved, I've just heard that scenario where if they were to do it with the Browns that's what we would get back. Would probably be better to do that and stand pat at 12 then grab Mahomes or Watson or whoever at 19. They could come out of the 1st round with Garrett, Corey Davis/Mike Williams and Mahomes/Watson.

I think Browns use 12 and 33 to move to 5 or 6

Best y'all can hope for is if mahomes somehow falls there.. but I'm not sure that stays with how teams start to reach come actual draft

Outside of QBs wonder what/who teams are making these calls about

I think Browns use 12 and 33 to move to 5 or 6

Best y'all can hope for is if mahomes somehow falls there.. but I'm not sure that stays with how teams start to reach come actual draft

Outside of QBs wonder what/who teams are making these calls about

I think the Seahawks and others may want to trade up for Lamp as well

Saw the stage for the draft this morning on Sportscenter.

Didn't know they were having it outdoors.

Should be a crazy atmosphere tomorrow night.

Saw the stage for the draft this morning on Sportscenter.

Didn't know they were having it outdoors.

Should be a crazy atmosphere tomorrow night.

I hated when they did it outdoors in Chicago, it was such an unorganized crappy viewing experience. NFL doesn't care though they just want it outside because they know they can fit more people and make more money out there without paying as much money to have it indoors.

cutting out the obvious: Garrett, Solomon, lattimore, Adams, hooker and probably mccaffrey

Need Allen, fournette and a QB or 2 to go too.. any Oline helps

My list for the eagles: Davis, Williams, haason, foster and oj Howard

I could also live with: ross, white, Harris, cook or Kevin king

Concerned as hell about Barnett and Humphrey

Barnett,  Kevin King, Adoree, Watt, Taco, Bowser in that order

Harris, Obi and White also acceptable

Back
Top Bottom