Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got out of a 4 hour interview... had to catch up on all the news.

WR Terrelle Pryor is signing a one-year deal with Washington , per sources.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

March 10, 2017

Washington giving WR Terrelle Pryor a one-year, $8 million deal, per sources.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

March 10, 2017

$8 million you say?

Wonder who said that was a good figure... he agrees.
Had a multi-year on the table as well, took a 1 year from a dumpster fire FO.
I actually like the talent a lot more than others... but still. Awful.

Why do teams continue to trade with the Patriots?......... can anyone answer this question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta be the end of the line for Amendola I'd assume. I can't believe the Pats pulled this off and kept Butler, Jesus the rest of the league is so far behind their front office. They're playing chess

Gotta be the end of the line for Amendola I'd assume. I can't believe the Pats pulled this off and kept Butler, Jesus the rest of the league is so far behind their front office. They're playing chess

Amendola offered to restructure his deal so he could be back on the cheap but I don't know if he'll take the paycut for a diminished role :lol:. Edelman's under contract for next season but he's a UFA after that.

Talking about chess...

‏ @nickkorte: Interesting aspect about the Patriots trading for Brandin Cooks: it involves the 3rd round comp pick from the Browns for Jamie Collins.

3D ****

View media item 2363728

Last edited:
I'd rather have Collins & a 1st

He was in the last year of his deal and they weren't anywhere near an extension,Cooks and a 4th is a come up.

Everyone won in that trade though,Collins is one of the highest paid LB's in the game and BB won a ring

Last edited:
OMG I just watched highlights of Cooks... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son is a bullet on the field, definitely a DEEP threat

Him and Hollywood Chris Hogan on opposite sides, with Edelman and/or Money Makin Mitch in the slot
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

(sorry thugdola) 

D Allen on the block thats a scary sight wit  Gronk byke  
pimp.gif

RBs catching out the back field Sweetfeet and Dlew...
Im wet 
embarassed.gif

@AdamSchefter: Despite having played three full NFL seasons, 23-year-old Brandin Cooks is now the sixth youngest player on the Patriots' roster.

Youngest WR on the squad now too...sheesh :wow:

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet  2h2 hours ago
 Man, this offensive tackle market was crazy. #Vikings signed LT Riley Reiff to a 5-year deal worth $58.75M. $26.3M guaranteed.
roll.gif

Eff it. I'm excited to see Cooks with Brady. Can't remember the last time he had that much speed to throw to. (besides the greatest WR behind Jerry Rice)

As I heard someone explain it, Pryor taking a 1 year deal makes sense. He saw the contracts both Garcon/Jackson got off the strength of playing in the Skins offense...if Pryor can come close or top those #'s, he's gonna be EATING next year when he hits free agency. He's the undisputed #1 WR on the roster...

Hearing the deal that Martellus Bennett got from the Packers – three years, $18.45 million – is actually less than what Jared Cook and the Packers were close to agreeing to.

As I heard someone explain it, Pryor taking a 1 year deal makes sense. He saw the contracts both Garcon/Jackson got off the strength of playing in the Skins offense...if Pryor can come close or top those #'s, he's gonna be EATING next year when he hits free agency. He's the undisputed #1 WR on the roster...

I hope Doctson stays healthy and progresses next year. That will be a fun receiving core to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom