Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have Playstation Vue? I just got an email that my Fios is going up $30 and I'm done with that cable BS. Vue doesn't look to bad. I will probably post this daily for a few days.

I know dudes in the cutting cable thread ***** with it, try asking there. I know some people were upset they got rid of some channels recently.

Last edited:
Let's say Tom told Bill he's only playing one more year

Let's say Bill actually thinks Pretty Jimmy is a franchise quarterback

Do you trade Jimmy if you are Bill?

Last edited:

i might be missing something, but i think the answer is obvious :lol:

you keep him

Hoody gotta sign Johnny Football and turn him into a slot receiver for the culture.

I trade Jimmy for 2 picks 100000 times outta 1.

Multiple picks, for your backup QB, when you have a Super Bowl roster, an already cemented legacy, and a short window left before you and Tom retire? Jimmy would be Fed Ex'd the **** out already.

Bill could add Oline, Defense, RB, whatever he wants.

^ what picks though?

any combo of at least a 1st and 2nd's...sure. i dunno what the offers have been though.

to me, if i traded away multiple high picks for a QB that's played 1.5 games...i'd be livid :lol:

Patriots got Jacoby Brisett anyway
Dude gonna look like a better Russell Wilson when he takes over the team after Brady retires

I trade Jimmy for 2 picks 100000 times outta 1.

Multiple picks, for your backup QB, when you have a Super Bowl roster, an already cemented legacy, and a short window left before you and Tom retire? Jimmy would be Fed Ex'd the **** out already.

Bill could add Oline, Defense, RB, whatever he wants.
This

What if Bill don't plan on retiring though

I heard he wants to win one without Tom

that is 100% correct. he has said that (subtly).

i think that's why his asking price is ridiculously high (#1 overall, supposedly :lol: )

but i also think Brady plans (and can) play at a high level for at least 2-3 more years

Last edited:
Huh?

If Tom said he was leaving and he thinks Jimmy is a franchise QB then Bill would have to go find another franchise QB. Like the hardest thing to find lol.

Franchise QB > a bunch of picks

^ what picks though?

any combo of at least a 1st and 2nd's...sure. i dunno what the offers have been though.

to me, if i traded away multiple high picks for a QB that's played 1.5 games...i'd be livid :lol:

I wouldn't even be greedy, a 2 and a 3. Two 2's, the #12 and a 4th, whatever the high bidder is.

Bill ain't gonna stick around after Tom leaves, why bother? He gonna win with Ton another 2 years and call it good. Jimmy isn't worth stickin around for.

Anyone have Playstation Vue? I just got an email that my Fios is going up $30 and I'm done with that cable BS. Vue doesn't look to bad. I will probably post this daily for a few days.

I know dudes in the cutting cable thread ***** with it, try asking there. I know some people were upset they got rid of some channels recently.

Thank, I'll check that thread

^ what picks though?

I wouldn't even be greedy, a 2 and a 3. Two 2's, the #12 and a 4th, whatever the high bidder is.

Bill ain't gonna stick around after Tom leaves, why bother? He gonna win with Ton another 2 years and call it good. Jimmy isn't worth stickin around for.

yeah i mean if that last part is in fact true, then sure. but i'm almost certain bill has hinted at staying and trying to prove his greatness by winning without Tom. at the end of the day, we don't know for sure. but he's hinted at it.

either way, feel like it's a good "problem" for us to have :lol:

right now, we really need hightower back. that's a HUGE hole in the middle of the defense and at LB if we lose him. can have all the offense in the world, but need the defense to go with it. and butler...butler and gilmore would be :pimp:

Last edited:
right now, we really need hightower back. that's a HUGE hole in the middle of the defense and at LB if we lose him. can have all the offense in the world, but need the defense to go with it. and butler...butler and gilmore would be :pimp:

I don't think yall do.

I don't think yall do.

yeah i don't think so either, man

crazy to think about losing Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins, Donta Hightower, and Malcolm Butler in one damn year :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom