2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised at how great a leader Winston is, I've done a complete 180 on him. Consider me a fan. The one part where he's like to the back up o line men and were like hope y'all having fun, our qb is hurt.
I've liked him since college and thought he would be a great qb. Last year I saw 5 bucs game and whAT I saw he just didn't look good. Hes still young but I'm not sold on him becoming a star. Still like him tho

I've liked him since college and thought he would be a great qb. Last year I saw 5 bucs game and whAT I saw he just didn't look good. Hes still young but I'm not sold on him becoming a star. Still like him tho

What five games were these that Jameis "just didn't look good"?

1.PNG
302529509545082880.png

would be funnier if it said chargers

I don't understand this :lol: so they're paying to have a Chick-fil-A in there that's only going to be open for their TNF or MNF games each year?

Fitting as the falcons didn't close on the most important Sunday of the year this year also.

people who lie about assault also make it harder for real victims to step up
yeshrug.png

not harder to step up.. but make it harder to step up because of what they could potentially go through

from the lil i've seen, zeke and his people are making it about the victim and not addressing what happened.. but that kinda/sorta what you gotta do with those situations, unfortunately

@IATT

pm that link bey

Gonna be lonely on a Wednesday, word to PND

wish i could help ya out.. i was one of the lucky few to catch it while it was still up on dailymotion.. shhh got real last night.. was checking out clips and gifs on twitter.. then a bunch of idiots tried live streaming it and got shut down after couple mins

but i've seen it places, but hasnt lasted long

I don't understand this :lol: so they're paying to have a Chick-fil-A in there that's only going to be open for their TNF or MNF games each year?
if you can get to the chick fil a on off days, like a working 6 days a week restaurant, that makes sense. if its only open on game days, dumb.

I just went back and looked...you are full of **** if you tell me you ONLY saw his five worst games of the year.
lol. Ima Dallas fan , I live In la. Watch a lot of la sd and Oakland games. Carolina was a primetime game. okay I guess. . lol Points still stands. Makes a lot of mistakes in what I saw of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom