2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a money thing, but with the business of football guaranteeing that long term money is not long term if needed, why hasn't Washington linked up long term with Cousins?

I think, personally, it's rare to find a QB that can throw a near 600+ pass attempts back to back seasons while completing 67 percent and 69 percent of those passes. He's the offense if it's not obvious. And it's actually not a bad thing like we - the consensus - thought. It's clear now that he's good.

I know it's a money thing, but with the business of football guaranteeing that long term money is not long term if needed, why hasn't Washington linked up long term with Cousins?

I think, personally, it's rare to find a QB that can throw a near 600+ pass attempts back to back seasons while completing 67 percent and 69 percent of those passes. He's the offense if it's not obvious. And it's actually not a bad thing like we - the consensus - thought. It's clear now that he's good.

I'm not sure what Bruce Allen's endgame is either

but. but. but..

IT'S HISTORY!

i love that stupid *** argument..."but it's part of our culture and history!". yeah Nazi Germany is part of Germany's history too, but you don't see people with Swastika flags in Germany. in fact, it's against the ******* law to publicly display any of that **** or do any Hitler salutes.

if you live in the South and want to embrace your culture, embrace the following:

- Southern cooking
- college football
- NASCAR

confederate monuments are the equivalency of this

screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-4-08-03-pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom