2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

don't foxnews need a new token?

nerd.gif
There is certain someone who trolls  frequents the Political Thread who can fill in that role nicely

In late January, she came under harsh criticism from the public and her professional colleagues, namely fellow ESPN personality Dan Le Batard, when she took to Instagram to complain about her travel plans being complicated due to crowds protesting President Donald Trump's travel ban.

To be fair nothing is worse than protesters being in the way of you getting from point A to point B.

In late January, she came under harsh criticism from the public and her professional colleagues, namely fellow ESPN personality Dan Le Batard, when she took to Instagram to complain about her travel plans being complicated due to crowds protesting President Donald Trump's travel ban.
To be fair nothing is worse than protesters being in the way of you getting from point A to point B.
I know something worse it's called the things they are protesting in the first place

I know something worse it's called the things they are protesting in the first place

Nah man. When protesters are blocking me from where I need be I get so frustrated that there is actually nothing worse at that point in time. I have it right above moving or helping someone move. 2nd worst thing of all time. Actually that might be the worst. Ok protesters blocking you from getting you to where you need to be his 2nd worst thing ever.

Last edited:
who is timmy Jernigan?

Adam Schefter‏Verified account  @AdamSchefter 16m16 minutes ago

Eagles traded for Ravens DT Timmy Jernigan, per source.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account  @AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago
So here's the deal: Ravens traded DT Tim Jernigan and third-round pick (No. 99) for Eagles third-round pick (No. 74), per source.

Last edited:
That's the entire point of a protest. Disrupt your day, make you feel helpless and boxed in.

Stopping you from getting to point A to point B

It's reenacting the idea of the millions of people being trapped within the system. They have no way out. How do you react? What are your emotions?

Angry? Frustrated? Hopeless? Well that's how the disenfranchised feel daily.

'ol choppa suit wearing *** dude :lol:

must shop at Sears with Derek Carr

Last edited:
Wait, Sage got 86'd?!?!? HAHAHAHAHHAHA, hell yeah. Can't stand that trash *** *****. **** her.

Just booked Miami for a weekend in May less than $600 :smokin flight & hotel. Going more for relaxation than nightlife.

If I were a WR turned impostor QB, where would I go for food and drinks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom