2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
East coast in one picture

Fight3.jpg

food cities:

1) NYC - that pizza, man
2) Portland
3) LA
4) SF

overall, west is better

Got a B+ on my accounting midterm & ordered the black box pan pizza for lunch

today was a good day :pimp:

All I got to say is that Philly gave a statue to Rocky before Joe Frazier. A fictional boxer got a ****** statue before a legend did :smh:

Even with Boston dragging the East Coast down in terms of quality of women, we still have Miami, NYC, and Atlanta.

East Coast > West Coast

Even with Boston dragging the East Coast down in terms of quality of women, we still have Miami, NYC, and Atlanta.

East Coast > West Coast

i'd rather live in a war stricken country than anywhere in florida or georgia.

NYC and Boston is all the east coast has. DC in a close 2nd. i would say philly but their most famous food is absolute trash.

East Coast > West Coast

You sleep. Chris Brown a famous dude who can get freaks everywhere said Maryland had the best women. He's not even from here.

You'd be surprised at what we produced in Maryland.

Last edited:

East Coast > West Coast

NYC and Boston is all the east coast has. DC in a close 2nd. i would say philly but their most famous food is absolute trash.

:lol: Alright bro.

Clearly you've never even been to Miami.

East Coast > West Coast

You sleep. Chris Brown and famous dude who can get freaks everywhere said Maryland had the best women. He's not even from here.

You'd be surprised at what we produced in Maryland.

The only thing produced in Maryland is large quantities of delusion.

East Coast > West Coast

:lol: Alright bro.

Clearly you've never even been to Miami.

i have. it's nothing special. LA > miami

The Marlins have won two championships already in the past two decades yet can't even fill 1/10 of their stadium on a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom