2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out my dog has a bleeding tumor inside her spleen :frown: she's only 5 years old...she was acting completely normal and then out of nowhere started acting funny last night and completely lost her energy

Just found out my dog has a bleeding tumor inside her spleen :frown: she's only 5 years old...she was acting completely normal and then out of nowhere started acting funny last night and completely lost her energy

:frown:

sorry to hear that, man. is there anything they can do for her?

:frown:

sorry to hear that, man. is there anything they can do for her?

They would have to remove her spleen and then see if it was cancerous...if it was and it spread then they would want her to undergo chemo after that. The surgery plus post-op and everything would cost like $2,600...

Start a gofund me, I'll be happy to throw a few bucks

Dogs are my everything :frown: :lol:

Thank you man, maybe I'll do that

Just found out my dog has a bleeding tumor inside her spleen
frown.gif
she's only 5 years old...she was acting completely normal and then out of nowhere started acting funny last night and completely lost her energy
My prayers are with her bro. 
tired.gif

Damn, that REALLY sucks.

We went through some costly cancer treatments for my Jack Russel that died almost two years ago. Decided to get pet insurance for our new dog this time around. Helps a lot with offsetting some of the costs for the vet.

Hope it all works out, man.

Damn, that REALLY sucks.

We went through some costly cancer treatments for my Jack Russel that died almost two years ago. Decided to get pet insurance for our new dog this time around. Helps a lot with offsetting some of the costs for the vet.

Thank you. Did the cancer treatments work out for your dog or was it not long afterwards that they died? And was it a bleeding tumor like mine has too?

Damn, that REALLY sucks.

Thank you. Did the cancer treatments work out for your dog or was it not long afterwards that they died? And was it a bleeding tumor like mine has too?

He had bladder cancer....we kept it under control for about 1.5 years (with meds) after his diagnosis, but it was a slow decline.

Poor guy was peeing blood all the time and eventually had to rock diapers because he was suffering from incontinence. We held on for as long as we could, but his quality of life was going down hill. Had to make that tough decision.

Hopefully this is something your dog can get over. **** really sucks bro.

My Pit Bull had cancer. One day out of the blue she didn't want to eat, which was a sign right away. My dog ran through her food every time like it was her last meal. Took her in and they said she had all kinds of issues. Told me I could leave her alone and she would die in a couple months or do treatment. **** was MAAAAAAD money so I asked my girl what she thought. She said do the treatment, we don't have kids so we just wouldn't be taking any trips for a year or two. Did the treatment, they said it was working. Got like two months deep, she was looking real good. Then a few days after a treatment she was looking real bad again. Brought her in and they said everything had came back but it spread out more aggressively and faster. I had to put my dog down a few days later. Hardest thing I ever had to do. I pissed away mad money trying to save my dog and lost my dog. If I ever get another dog, I won't do any of those surgeries. Just not worth it and too risky. Especially full breeds, seems like they're always getting sickness. Good luck with your decision.

Romo is really gonna be in uniform? Definitely thought that was a joke. Hahahahahahaha

My aunt & uncle adopted a dog a couple months ago. She's had trouble breathing & messed up teeth since day 1 so the signs of abuse were obvious. Last week the breathing problems got worse so they took her to the vet. Turns out she had a bullett lodged in her head about .5 cm from her brain. She went into emergency surgery & thankfully was able to make a full recovery.

Can't even imagine what kind of sick **** would do that.

So my uber drive got pulled over last night and got a dui smh.

How did you even find that out? Wild :lol:

buc em buc em hoping for the best for your pup dude!

$2 beers did me in but they cut the promotion off pretty early in the night :rolleyes.

Today has been the longest day ever, I got so much done tho so I can't complain.

We set ourselves up with pets.
I just had to switch my dog's diet to some expensive *** food cause she has heart problems.
If that doesn't work we have to put her on meds.
I rescued her off the street as a sophomore in HS.
If I do have to put her down, I'm content knowing she's had a great long life.
Dogs are great.

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 i had the 2017 La Folie by new belgium last night, pretty good but smells really boozy. was a bit intimidated by the smell but it wasn't too strong.

also had a mastadon mother puncher by mikeller, that was really good prolly gonna cop.a few more of those.

Last edited:
stillin729 stillin729 i had the 2017 La Folie by new belgium last night, pretty good but smells really boozy. was a bit intimidated by the smell but it wasn't too strong.

also had a mastadon mother puncher by mikeller, that was really good prolly gonna cop.a few more of those.

that's an amazing beer, I had it a couple times at my local spot

also fellas...

I HIGHLY recommend watching Brockmire, this show is amazing :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom