2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonds best cheater of all time
pimp.gif
Armstrong, lance
Brady, Thomas
Margarito, Antonio 

I have a dream that I will one day be able to browse NT's NFL thread without seeing anyone post about Josh Gordon's hopelessly nonexistent "comeback."

You'd think he hit a woman the way folks don't want to see him back and redeem himself :lol: :smh:

He's still 25,not gonna count him out until he's playing in the CFL

Last edited:
I'm all for guys getting help & redeeming themselves but how many chances can you give someone?

You'd think he hit a woman the way folks don't want to see him back and redeem himself :lol: :smh:

It's not that I don't want to see him redeem himself it's that I don't believe he's capable.

He has been arrested for a DUI and failed multiple drug and alcohol tests. Why do folks keep holding out hope for a guy who doesn't seem to want it that badly himself?

You'd think he hit a woman the way folks don't want to see him back and redeem himself
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I want him to make it, but dude is running out of chances and it's getting tired

Last edited:
Who knows if he's changed for sure, just going off of his recent pics and updates. It looks like he might be finally taking it seriously,he looks to be in better shape than he was when he played right now.

Just would hate to him go out like this given how good he was and looked to be not long ago.

Hope he keeps grinding and manages to take advantage of whatever opportunity comes his way

Last edited:

I want him to make it, but dude is running out of chances and it's getting tired

I'm all for guys getting help & redeeming themselves but how many chances can you give someone?

Co-sign.

Josh Gordon has blown countless opportunities to return to the league when most guys don't even get one.

I know its gone under the radar.......

But is Brock Osweiler the Browns starter?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom