2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

He really didn't say anything wrong or out of the ordinary, plenty of black people say the same thing all the time :lol:

And? Because other people say the same thing means it's true?

Some people really need to understand that your favorite athletes and entertainers can be an idiot just like the next man.

So we don't hold ourselves back in some cases? Dudes from the hood don't look down on sophisticated black people? We don't have that crab in the bucket mentality when it comes to seeing others succeed?

I just took a couple of points out of what he said, you can't tell me this isn't true.

Just because he agreed with a quote from Charles Barkley doesn't mean he's an idiot.

tenor.gif

Dak gets a pass for his whole "my white relatives are teachers my black relatives are in prison" thing?
What if that's his reality?

I get that it might be his reality, but he's still implying that that being around his educated relatives makes him relatable to white people, while being around his criminal relatives makes him relatable to black people.

Is there a shortage of cameras or something? We gotta help our brothas out.

Last edited:
This is sophistication Dez?
MARCH 2011: At North Park mall Dez is issued a ticket for parking in a fire lane, involved in a “major disturbance” at PF Chang’s and banned for sagging his pants and cursing a security guard.

APRIL 2011: Dez is sued by two jewelers, claiming he didn’t pay for custom jewelry and tickets to sporting events totaling almost $575,000.

JULY 2011: Dez no-shows at a New Jersey sports memorabilia show for which he received – in exchange for a scheduled 2-hour autograph session – $10,000, 3 round-trip airline tickets, three hotel rooms and 80-mile limo ride to Atlantic City.

JANUARY 2012: Dez is detained and questioned by Miami police after a fight involving rapper Lil’ Wayne at the famed South Beach Club LIV.

JUNE 2012: After having his driver’s license previously suspended for excessive traffic tickets, Dez is issued a conditional license by a Dallas County judge.

JULY 2012: Dez is arrested and charged with a Class A misdemeanor of domestic violence after an incident in DeSoto in which he allegedly slapped his mother, Angela.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom