2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll wait for the Kodi to hit, not wasting more money on that [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

the beat on FEAR. is so :smokin

Alchemist needs to leave him for a whole album.

As far as movies I feel like they could dial the MCU down like 5 notches, just too much.

Last edited:
the beat on FEAR. is so :smokin

Alchemist needs to leave him for a whole album.

As far as movies I feel like they could dial the MCU down like 5 notches, just too much.

Don't know how Kendrick could have ALC produce a track and 9th do one.

But then turn around and let mike will produce 3 whole f'n tracks [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Dudes out here really just want to see the world burn..

Star Wars and trash in the same sentence :smh:

Prequels, yes.. those are trash

these BA momos are too busy sucking off kendrick to appreciate true greatness :lol:

Half of the Star Wars films in history are total basura. I tried to give these new ones a chance but after Rogue One, nah.

ive seen all the star wars and enjoy them on a casual level. not die hard fan or anything. Am I out of line by saying I liked The Force Awakens way more than Rogue One.

ive seen all the star wars and enjoy them on a casual level. not die hard fan or anything. Am I out of line by saying I liked The Force Awakens way more than Rogue One.

i'm sort of with you. i would say more than a casual fan though since i really enjoy them. but i'm not die hard with it. i loved rogue one. felt classic and didn't feel over done at all.

Not at all.

Rogue One is probably the better film, but a lot of people liked The Force Awakens because it brought back so many of the old characters.

Last edited:
Nobody rep him until he retracts his Star Wars slander

6 Original Films.
3 prequels that even the majority of Star Wars fans say are trash. Where is the lie.

And I get plenty of reps from my expertise in other threads. Can't stop the funk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom