2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nobody quoted my post highlighting how we will get 10 wins. Winning 3 in the division is always possible and those teams we play I mentioned outside the division are all winnable.

Whole thread said 5 wins or less though. Yeah ok.

You need to change that post to take out beating Oakland as a potential outcome.

I see nobody quoted my post highlighting how we will get 10 wins. Winning 3 in the division is always possible and those teams we play I mentioned outside the division are all winnable.

Whole thread said 5 wins or less though. Yeah ok.
Unless they get two impact defenders in the draft, I seem them between 7-9 wins like last year.

Skins are winning 5 games tops.

the collector the collector don't fry too many brain cells between now and December, I need you to remember to pay me my winnings at the end of the regular season.

Preseason strength of schedule don't mean **** b

Teams we thought were good can turn out to be bad and teams we thought were bad can turn out to be good.

Last edited:
We really talking about schedules when every year in the NFL the season unpredictable except the weak AFC east.

Last edited:
Preseason strength of schedule don't mean **** b

Teams we thought were good can turn out to be busts and bad teams can turn out to be really good.

That logic applies to Washington too. Yet you claim to already know we're winning 5 or less.

Your playoff appearance two years ago was a fluke.
Your team regressed last season.
Your offseason was filled with drama, turmoil, and talented skill position players leaving.

Out of all the unpredictability in this sport, it's pretty safe to say that the dumpster fire you call a NFL organization is going to be terrible next season.

Last edited:
We really talking about schedules when every year in the NFL the season unpredictable except the weak AFC east.

Dumb post.

"Weak" AFC East had two teams in the playoffs last season

Almost forgot the bum *** Dolphins made it.

View media item 2411348

Aren't you a Giants fan?

If you are you get WAAAY the FOH

Your playoff performance was worse than ours, and we played with our backup QB

Last edited:
We didn't make it.. can you answer my question now?

I wasn't trying crack a joke

I remember now.. assumed it was the Texans game, then remembered that was raiders who took that L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom