2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how these dudes honestly expect us to believe they just don't view Kaep as a starter in the NFL right now seeing some of the contracts going out to these below average qb's now to be starters
He got beat out by Blaine Gabbert of all people last season
He does deserve a chance over Manziel though

I could've sworn it was the opposite and that he ended last season as the starter with a solid state line :lol:

Funny enough,Kaep would probably be the best QB Joe Thomas has played with :lol:.

If teams really think the likes of Glennon,McCown and Mark sanchez are decent enough to be starters,Kaep sure as hell is too.

Like Sherman said, there's not 32 better starting QB's in the league

Last edited:
I don't see how these dudes honestly expect us to believe they just don't view Kaep as a starter in the NFL right now seeing some of the contracts going out to these below average qb's now to be starters
He got beat out by Blaine Gabbert of all people last season
He does deserve a chance over Manziel though

I could've sworn it was the opposite and that he ended last season as the starter with a solid state line :lol:

Kaep would probably be the best QB Joe Thomas has played with :lol:.

If teams thinj the likes of Glennon,McCown and Mark sanchez are decent enough to be starters,Kaep sure as hell is too.

Like Sherman said, there's not 32 better starting QB's in the league
Yes he did have a nice season stat wise
But that Bears game though :x

how the hell is having a protege in Rodgers on the bench waiting to play a distraction lol

I don't think Joe Thomas was calling Kaep a backup & distraction. Just saying how teams view him.

Last edited:
How many people even watched the Niners last year. I honestly didnt see a second of that team the entire year. I didnt even realize they were only a game ahead of Browns until week 14.

Last I heard about Kaep was he was one of the worst QB's in the entire league, then a picture of him came out looking like a hippie that lost a ton of weight. didnt see a single snap of him last year to even know how well he played. I couldnt tell you how many games he even played, or give you a ball park estimation for any of his stats. Thats just how irrelevant the niners were to me.

Last edited:
I think there's a chance people are jumping the gun that Kaep is being blackballed because they want him to be blackballed so they have a reason to argue.

I woudnt doubt he is but cant we just wait until he's actually been blackballed. The only reason i'm saying this is because Jay Cutler is also still unsigned and there's no way Kaep is better than him.

Tbh everyone talking about it is probably doing a disservice to Kaep right now. They're causing more of a distraction for him than he is.

Last edited:
Last edited:
lol.

from what i saw Barkley actually looked pretty decent at times.

but from these older guys we're kinda arguing who sucks the least and id assume Cutler does. I dont think I saw a second of Cutler last year either though.

I feel like Cutler on the Texans could be a decent look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom