2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are y'all celebrating these guys losing their jobs? This is their livelihood.

Laid off by ESPN today.Although sad cause I loved my job, mostly filled w/gratitude & appreciation for the 9 years #GreatFriendsAndTeammates
— Trent Dilfer (@TDESPN) April 26, 2017

Best news of the day, so far.
man_file_1065166_trent.gif

Good riddance

Oregon has a better win percentage than Maryland in football, though?

And, unlike Maryland, they're relevant in NCAAF.

Maryland is on Idaho's level.

Win a championship. When you have to apply date cutoffs to a argument you've already lost.

I guess the Yankees aren't the Yankees or the Lakers and Celtics aren't the best franchises historically. Folks have to stop with arbitrary cut off dates to win discussions.

Win a championship. When you have to apply date cutoffs to a argument you've already lost.

I guess the Yankees aren't the Yankees or the Lakers and Celtics aren't the best franchises historically. Folks have to stop with arbitrary cut off dates to win discussions.
All 3 have won within the past 10 years though.....

Dilfer complained about Kaep and the whole national anthem thing

He can have several seats back at the unemployment line

Why are y'all celebrating these guys losing their jobs? This is their livelihood.
While I agree that what's going on at ESPN is ****** up, I think Trent Difler will be absolutely fine from a livelihood standpoint.  It's more of a celebration of not having to see him on countdown.  Definitely a sad situation over in Bristol, though.

Maryland football sucks. Like, there's no way around it. I know you're trying to say Maryland > Oregon because of a title y'all won during the Eisenhower administration, but that's silly.

Literally no one outside of your little **** stain of a state cares about you.

The Yankees, Lakers, and Celtics have all won titles since WW2. Hell, I watched most of them in color.

are you guys 100% NFL Network for the Draft?

i'm always torn. if we get Chucky on ESPN, i usually go with ESPN. otherwise, i like NFL network for Mayock

Absolutely... ESPN only gets 30 for 30 and actual games from me.

Rich Eisen + Mike Mayock >>>>>>>

FS1 has a pretty good product so far, infancy but has potential.

Maryland football sucks. Like, there's no way around it. I know you're trying to say Maryland > Oregon because of a title y'all won during the Eisenhower administration, but that's silly.

Literally no one outside of your little **** stain of a state cares about you.

The Yankees, Lakers, and Celtics have all won titles since WW2. Hell, I watched most of them in color.

1953 was after WW2. Maryland basketball won the National Championship in 2002. Your Oregon education is showing. Ha ha ha

One of TVs more talked about shows the Wire was based in Maryland. Our seafood is 2nd to none. What exactly does Oregon have outside of Nike headquarters and Dame mix tapes?

Last edited:
Hot Take...

If I'm the Browns I trade the number 1 overall pick, stack a ton and get a ransom (next year number 1 as well) and get Derek Barnett, Adans, or Hooker instead.

Better QB selection IMO. Better offensive talent. I go fully defense...

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gone to The Wire to try and puff up his state.

It's officially hit critical mass.

Thought "Joe Gibbs is the greatest head coach in NFL history" was pinnacle Collector... guess I was wrong.

I'll be watching the Draft on ESPN.

It doesn't feel like a real Draft unless Mel Kiper is spewing hot takes about every pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom