2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there another thread regardless?

This one is going to be pretty dead during the 1st round

Should I go to the Jags home opener vs the Titans in Jacksonville , which is 7 hrs away

or

Go to the Titans game when they host the Jags, which is the last game of the season, however it is 2 hrs away?

How is this even a question? If the Jags aren't a playoff team then that last game of the year could be a complete wash and most of the starters for both teams will be sitting with the young guys playing most of it for experience. Plus if you're actually going to go all in with being a Jags fan (god help you) then you have to at least get the experience of being at one of their home games

Last edited:
think you guys are misunderstanding the spoilers, just asking that people don't post the pick before the TV does.

Networks will spoil the picks anyways
yeshrug.png

I'm heading out.. got it all set up..

At one bar we'll have the draft going.. other bar across from it we'll have NBA playoffs on

I got better ATL pics but they not safe for work

Probably a Must in atl :nerd:

Since Tom Coughlin is the President of the Jags, those 2 SB rings transfer over too. 

Since Tom Coughlin is the President of the Jags, those 2 SB rings transfer over too. 
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif[/quote]

[quote="macbk, post: 28004701"][quote="Rolaholic, post: 28004691"][quote="NickFolarin, post: 28004677"]Since Tom Coughlin is the President of the Jags, those 2 SB rings transfer over too. 
[/quote][img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif[/quote]

Don't think we'll ever see a more well executed and fitting gif reply :rollin[/quote]

[USER=40017]@StillIn729[/USER] hoping for a speedy recovery for your pops. **** cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom