2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry gotta crab Conley with our first pick and hire Olivia Pope or Ray Donovan to handle his off the field issues.

Browns gonna look real dumb if Wentz has a better career than the qb they draft this year.

browns are going look dumb when they have a top 5 pick, AGAIN, next year in a far better QB class.. and have to pass on a better QB prospect because they got overly eager in this draft

should sit back and let things play and take the best available player (BAP), at one of their many positions of need at:

1, 12, 33 & 52

THAT team is way more than a QB away.. and the guy who is easily their best player is 32

just saw Watson to the jags at 4 is gaining steam..

whatever gets 2-3 QBs before 14, I'm all here for

browns are going look dumb when they have a top 5 pick, AGAIN, next year in a far better QB class.. and have to pass on a better QB prospect because they got overly eager in this draft

should sit back and let things play and take the best available player (BAP), at one of their many positions of need at:

1, 12, 33 & 52

THAT team is way more than a QB away.. and the guy who is easily their best player is 32
This. Draft a QB next year or in the later rounds this year. Or grab Kaep for a year.

This. Draft a QB next year or in the later rounds this year. Or grab Kaep for a year.
I wouldn't even touch a QB in this draft.. not to say I would tank or purposely set the team up to fail.. but I would move joe Thomas and joe haden

team goes 2-14 or 3-13 at the most.. that should be good enough for the 1st pick

I would stack the hell out of that team for whatever QB I tank for next year

I wouldn't even touch a QB in this draft.. not to say I would tank or purposely set the team up to fail.. but I would move joe Thomas and joe haden

team goes 2-14 or 3-13 at the most.. that should be good enough for the 1st pick

I would stack the hell out of that team for whatever QB I tank for next year

I agree with you. They already have a bunch of picks in the first few rounds, get a couple more while they're at it. This draft has a lot of depth at most positions and you could get 1st rounders for both of those guys. Browns could have 4 first round picks and 2 second rounders :lol: complete rebuild

If I'm not mistaken, from most accounts he wants Garrett but the FO is pushing for Trubitsky :lol: :x

I thought rumors were FO wanted Garrett and Hue wanted Mitch?

I think the real reveal is the Browns have had almost a year to prep for the draft and they still don't what to do :lol:

I thought rumors were FO wanted Garrett and Hue wanted Mitch?

I think the real reveal is the Browns have had almost a year to prep for the draft and they still don't what to do :lol:
Is it possible to manage all those rookie contracts under the cap? Especially when they all become free agents

Browns should take Garrett and then hope Foster falls to 12. build both levels of the defense even further. with the personell they already have , they wont need a first rd drafted qb ( the qbs this draft arent anythiing to write home about anyways) and they can build the right way.

Is it possible to manage all those rookie contracts under the cap? Especially when they all become free agents

The Browns are actually in a better situation than the Raiders were right before the Mack/Carr draft. They'll manage...your assuming some of these drafted players will pan out to solid players and will demand some money.

Draft szn 
pimp.gif

Brian Burke‏  @bburkeESPN Apr 20

Giants appear to have the rawest schedule for 2017. 4 games vs opponents coming off their bye. 5 g with less rest than opp.

Browns should take Garrett and then hope Foster falls to 12. build both levels of the defense even further. with the personell they already have , they wont need a first rd drafted qb ( the qbs this draft arent anythiing to write home about anyways) and they can build the right way.
go best player available.. imagine getting garrett

then getting, like you said foster.. or a LB like Reddick that you can use at any of the 4 LB spots.. or if allen drops.. or if oj howard is somehow there.. either of the safeties

and then having the 1st pick of day 2 is huge, they could take trade offers and potentially get a future first.. or you just go with whoever should have gone in the 1st but slipped slightly, just need 1 guy to get over drafted which happens every year

My teams secondary is still gonna be trash so I'm not really that excited.

I'm just ready to see the panthers take a nose tackle and laugh at my roommates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom