2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often y'all throw up? Is it a common thing or am I just not drinking enough ?then again I've seen a guy throw up a little after a beer and some food

post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-I-NYgW.gif

Im one of them seafood is trash.

Ill just post it now i know so are my bills :tongue:

Last edited:
How often y'all throw up? Is it a common thing or am I just not drinking enough ?then again I've seen a guy throw up a little after a beer and some food

Never thrown up from drinking. Some people just have strong stomachs, I'd like to think I have one.

When I smoke tho, it feels like I'm about to. Never understood it

Almost never.

If I do throw up, it's because I was peer pressured into doing tequila shots. I hate tequila

Last edited:
Edited..

But that does blatantly show the hypocrisy of Danny boy.. never even realized dude was jewish

Honestly, we did him a disservice as a team with the weapons he had

Not a coincidence the 1 year Westbrook was healthy going into and through the playoffs we went to the super bowl.. cause people remember TO, but dude didn't play a game til the super bowl

Who knows if Westbrook doesn't get hurt right before the playoffs the 2 years before that

Last edited:

Not a coincidence the 1 year Westbrook was healthy going into and through the playoffs we went to the super bowl.. cause people remember TO, but dude didn't play a game til the super bowl

Who knows if Westbrook doesn't get hurt right before the playoffs the 2 years before that

prime westbrook was a pleasure to watch

McNabb never got over getting boo'ed by the morons that the WIP host brought to NYC on draft day because he wanted Ricky Williams

the majority of fans wanted a QB but 15 people ruined his relationship with the city

Westbrook is one of the most underrated players in NFL history, he was a beast...Faulk lite

Last edited:

Son was throwing to Todd Stinkston.

McNabb never got over getting boo'ed by the morons that the WIP host brought to NYC on draft day because he wanted Ricky Williams

the majority of fans wanted a QB but 15 people ruined his relationship with the city

Westbrook is one of the most underrated players in NFL history, he was a beast...Faulk lite
Yea Westbrook was nice. Who do you think is the greates Qb in eagles history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom