2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i still cant believe he got a 8 year old kid
roll.gif
He was splashing at 14.

He just getting drafted and his kid will be going to college in 10 years.

FAM, WE DRAFTED A ****** WR?!?!?!?!? A ****** WR, DO WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH WR'S?!?!?!?! WE PASSED ON COOK AND FOSTER FOR ANOTHER WR!! WE'RE ****** TAKING DRAFT TIPS FROM THE COLTS?!?!?!? WHAT IN THE MOYHER **** YO!

Aint u wanted mixon?

Dont forget the oline...

FAM, WE DRAFTED A ****** WR?!?!?!?!? A ****** WR, DO WE NOT HAVE ENOUGH WR'S?!?!?!?! WE PASSED ON COOK AND FOSTER FOR ANOTHER WR!! WE'RE ****** TAKING DRAFT TIPS FROM THE COLTS?!?!?!? WHAT IN THE MOYHER **** YO!

Aint u wanted mixon?

Dont forget the oline...

I wanted Mixon but I knew there was NO WAY we would draft him. I really wanted Cook but I thought he would get drafted around 16-20. I can't believe we didn't take him. What a mother ****** joke!

SALUTE TO THE RAIDERS! MAKING GOOD FOOTBALL DECISIONS AND NOT WORRIED ABOUT BACKLASH OR THE FANS CRYING. GOT A GREAT FOOTBALL PLAYER.

Foster has to be a rotting corpse at this point... still not getting picked. Yeah.

Like the pick with Peppers. In the box safety, keep him there. Punt returner. Call it a day... good defensive coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Browns being the Browns [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom