2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you win them? It will be a safe show but might as well go.

sports radio station was giving them out at a spot by me for trivia and I know the one producer, I will probably go for the hell of it

I didn't realize how long actual tapings are

Last edited:
sports radio station was giving them out at a spot by me for trivia and I know the one producer, I will probably go for the hell of it

I didn't realize how long actual tapings are
On my way to Philly so I can see the show with my best friend Stillin.

I love this thread best when we AREN'T talking football 
laugh.gif

I watch zero college ball.. but I figured Oregon was done when that one dude got hurt late

i just picked up some flyknit AF1's that are pretty sick. first pair of AF1's i've bought in a while. also copped some lunar epic flyknits. anytime i get a NES pass, it's a wrap. brought back 4 pairs of kicks from my trip last weekend to portland :lol:

ha, yeah the Flyknit AF1s are real nice. I really like the Flyknit AM1s that came out recently, been wearing them a lot.

View media item 2365217

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
Sure sounds like the Raiders have all the votes they need today to move to Las Vegas. Get used to...the Las Vegas Raiders.

welp guess this is going down...

Las Vegas Raiders just sounds weird

This dude took Mark Gastineau's number :lol:

you see the video that surfaced of Lavar playing rec ball, he sucks :rofl:
ha, yeah the Flyknit AF1s are real nice. I really like the Flyknit AM1s that came out recently, been wearing them a lot.

View media item 2365217

I have the OG red pair and they are comfy as hell

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Chiefs-Raiders in Vegas! LIT

Even though I hate the Raiders the fans don't deserve this :smh:

**** KD and GSW

Last edited:
The fact that the sports media is giving lavar ball a platform the spew his garbage, asanine hot takes is crazy.

Then to have Stephen a smith "debate" and scream at lavar over stupid **** that shouldn't have been entertained. SMH

I hate this hot take sports era we live in.

Imagine going through 4+ years of school as a sports journalism major, trying to slowly gain credibility as a writer and critic.

Only to compete with the likes of hot take machines Stephen a smith, Colin cowherd, skip bayless, clay travis, Jason Whitlock, etc. who shell out BS on wax, and have sports viewers and listeners eat it up.

Couldn't be me man

Last edited:
I would love MJ to say he will play him 1 on 1

Lonzo is going to have a huge target on his back next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom