2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody Kessler actually looked pretty decent last year

Give him a shot at a full season with some talent around him

Very true

Nah, he had like two concussions just last season. I would say Cutler but he's a loser, not a good choice. I think Kaep is the right choice. They got mad money, weapons and a great OL. It makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
No... they don't.

If you don't have a team, what's the point in getting a QB killed? Build the team.
But at the same time you could end up like the Texans going 9-7 and not getting a good spot to get that QB when you have a "team" built.

Its just tricky. Reaching for a QB can kill you but so can doing nothing. At some point you're going to bite the bullet.

Or tying yourself to a nothing QB with nothing around him for 3 to 4 years.

Neither the 49ers or Browns have ANYTHING on their team. Drafting a QB does nothing now... build. Everyone gets a year XP. QB next year in a better QB class. All 3 of these guys were forced into the 1st and 2 will sit this year.

Or tying yourself to a nothing QB with nothing around him for 3 to 4 years.

Neither the 49ers or Browns have ANYTHING on their team. Drafting a QB does nothing now... build. Everyone gets a year XP. QB next year in a better QB class. All 3 of these guys were forced into the 1st and 2 will sit this year.
Well yeah, if they like the guys next year then fine. But the narrative of "I don't like these QBs the ones next year are better" seem to happen every year except when theres a Luck around. Cleveland did the exact same thing last year mind you when they had the 2.

I just don't really fault the teams that traded up to get one. 

Gotta share the L's of the night with the Bears :lol:

View media item 2418755

I'm shocked and confused. Dorsey never does **** like this. Mahomes gotta be the real deal.

Just let me have this alright :lol:

Look he isn't a day 1 starter, but you aren't drafting him to be one. It's a promising scenario for both parties

He's gonna have to pan out for everthing they gave up for him though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom