2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Packers to get Foreman out of Texas from the beginning over cook and mixon. What is he projected 3rd-4th?

Last edited:
ESPN is weak as **** for showing that video. This is a graphic video that will show up, we must warn you. There's no ****** reason to show it and try to ruin that man's night. **** off ESPN. I'm tight was watching it, had it on NFLN a pick before that and switched over and forgot it was on. That was some ********. I hope Joe Mixon balls the **** out

I don't either.

Only thing I know is Miami came out pretty early in the process saying he wasn't even touching the board.

ESPN 
roll.gif

Watching it off NFL.com 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
In an anonymous survey over past week with all 32 NFL teams, only four said they would consider drafting RB Joe Mixon. But only takes one.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

April 29, 2017

I dont believe this tbh

same :lol:

i know the Giants would take him tho. probably pay for his legal fees too

FOH, you know the Giants wouldn't take him. Wasn't even on our board. I would definitely take him on my team.

Did NFLN show it?

ESPN is weak as **** for showing that video. This is a graphic video that will show up, we must warn you. There's no ****** reason to show it and try to ruin that man's night. **** off ESPN. I'm tight was watching it, had it on NFLN a pick before that and switched over and forgot it was on. That was some ********. I hope Joe Mixon balls the **** out

Are you, and everyone, talking about ESPN?

Will it show up on Twitter and bleachers report?

Is it getting them ratings?

They did it deliberate.

Biggest highlight of Mixon's life and ESPN ruins it. :smh:
There's just no need to show that video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom