2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like nico siragusa, the guard that's still around..

With eagles redshirting Sidney (I hope).. would love for us to grab another CB, still got: Howard Wilson, corn elder, Desmond king, kazee and myrick

Surprised couple of the TEs still on the board: butt (great redshirt value for a team), leggett and hodges

And a ton of TBs still on the board

This dude Goodell really wiped his booger on a handicapped little girl last night :rofl: :rofl:

Dude is cartoonishly evil at this point :lol: :x

I see the Pats already picked up Cooks' option :lol:,gonna have him for at least 2 seasons :smokin

That Gregory news is sad :smh:

Last edited:
Damn Randy 
mean.gif

@StillIn729  you get those Love Gravy Yeezys?

What a waste of a second round pick smh at Gregory. It's not that hard to stay of the weeeeeeedddddddddd(in Stephen A's voice).

Kansas City Chiefs‏Verified account
@Chiefs
We traded TE James O’Shaughnessy & the 216th pick to the Patriots and acquired the 183rd pick from New England in return.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro school me on this dude, bruh. useless? useful? :lol:

I can be honest and say I first tried bud in college and it was honestly pretty great :lol: Smoked 4 or 5 times, but it's not hard to just stop when it's time to stop

Weed is life :pimp: .. expect when it's messing with your bred :lol:

My thing is, an average Joe like me passing these tests with flying colors using hood remedies, how is that these dudes with millions and access to so many resources can't pass the test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom