2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand how guys like mcshay "study tape" on literally every player drafted

I don't know but it seems like the worst job ever to have to do that all day

Are you kidding? I would LOVE to get paid to do that all day every day. Kiddin me?

lol im with HNL id get bored. But im more so questioning how its even possible. There's gotta be someone where they just don't know anything. But he says when I studied this guys tape for literally everyone, I'm skeptical. There's soooo many college players. I really have no idea just how much time they put into this though.

Last edited:
I can't believe Miami traded up... pissin away picks. Hopefully it's only their 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why did the Falcons pass on Caleb Brantley 
mean.gif
still shell shocked after that 28-3 business

I dont understand how guys like mcshay "study tape" on literally every player drafted

I don't know but it seems like the worst job ever to have to do that all day

Are you kidding? I would LOVE to get paid to do that all day every day. Kiddin me?

lol im with HNL id get bored. But im more so questioning how its even possible. There's gotta be someone where they just don't know anything. But he says when I studied this guys tape for literally everyone, I'm skeptical. There's soooo many college players. I really have no idea just how much time they put into this though.

It's a year round job for them, not just 1-2 months, they will be watchin film of 2018 Draft prospects in a few weeks, then thru the next college season, after the season, etc.

They don't cram for 2-3 months, they pace it thru the year.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 20s20 seconds ago
In 5th round, with 171st overall pick, Bills draft Pitt QB Nathan Peterman.

Miami QB Brad Kaaya still on the board.

WOW

what's the deal with Brad?

He needed to stay one more.

He had too mant coaches, too many different offensive systems. Just didn't have the opportunity to progress like he could have. Just needs time and reps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom