2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep should absolutely go to Seattle. Perfect offense for him really. If anything happens to Russ, he'd have a legit team around him, with good coaching, used to running with the ball anyways, he'd do well there, imo.

He deserves to be a starter somewhere, but if not, go to a team that knows you and your strengths/weaknesses well, and grow from it.

Colin+Kaepernick+Richard+Sherman+San+Francisco+2eOaxMIKP4ll.jpg

Made a pick in the 2nd round and another in the 6th.

Haven't developed any of our recent picks to be serviceable starters.

Haven't made any FA signings.

Haven't fired Tom Cable.

I feel sorry for those 14 kids. There's no way Cro has the time or resources to help raise all those kids.

Made a pick in the 2nd round and another in the 6th.

Haven't developed any of our recent picks to be serviceable starters.

Haven't made any FA signings.

Haven't fired Tom Cable.
didn't yall sign one of the dudes who went ahead of lane Johnson in that crap class?

Last edited:
No way one of Cros kids son make it to the league. So spread them athletic *** genes everywhere lol.

didn't yall sign one of the dudes who went ahead of lane Johnson in that crap class?
Oh yeah, Joeckel.  Sorry, I should have said no good FA signings.  We sign washouts every year (Jamarcus Webb last one).

We also signed Dion Jordan who that applies to as well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No way one of Cros kids son make it to the league. So spread them athletic *** genes everywhere lol.
I mean.. by share volume, dude got a couple bites at the pie.. although, I'm not sure how many sons dude had

then you factor in having that many siblings and the amount of fights that gotta take place in that household every day over toys, the remote and/or other dumb shhh.. plus having a pro father who could at the very least teach you a couple of relevant skills

Oh yeah, Joeckel.  Sorry, I should have said no good FA signings.  We sign washouts every year (Jamarcus Webb last one).

We also signed Dion Jordan who that applies to as well 
laugh.gif
I lowkey think dion might be decent in the right situation.. like if the pats got him, for example.. no clue what state dude is in now

but never got the dolphins trying to make him a hand in the ground 4-3 end.. if anything you do what the Vikings did with barr and put him at SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom